Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
I honestly think the most humiliating way. is for a Black guy to cum inside the husband's wife and the husband is ****** to fuck his wife using the Black guy's creampie, and he cums inside his wife as well.

I think its ultimate humiliation. Not only did the black guy cum inside his wife but the husband is ****** to fuck his wife just right after using the black guy's cum as lubricant. The ultimate insult and if thats not enough the cum acts as lubricant and makes the husband cum. To add insult to injury I seen a video of the wife talking ******* to her husband while he was fucking her. She was saying stuff like how he's pathetic etc etc and she enjoyed the black guy cuming in her etc etc while her husband was fucking her. Man that is just *******. Cuming inside your wife after another guy cam inside of her and you are ****** to get off to it. Sheesh.

I have done this with my wife and her bull. The black bull's cum is the best lubricant. My wife pussy felt velvety smooth. But under the supervision of her Black man I was required to pull out before I could cum. I had to finish jacking off away from my wife and lick my fingers as they watched. That's really the ultimate humiliation I think.

I honestly think the most humiliating way. is for a Black guy to cum inside the husband's wife and the husband is ****** to fuck his wife using the Black guy's creampie, and he cums inside his wife as well.

I think its ultimate humiliation. Not only did the black guy cum inside his wife but the husband is ****** to fuck his wife just right after using the black guy's cum as lubricant. The ultimate insult and if thats not enough the cum acts as lubricant and makes the husband cum. To add insult to injury I seen a video of the wife talking ******* to her husband while he was fucking her. She was saying stuff like how he's pathetic etc etc and she enjoyed the black guy cuming in her etc etc while her husband was fucking her. Man that is just *******. Cuming inside your wife after another guy cam inside of her and you are ****** to get off to it. Sheesh.

i agree and disagree...

not being allowed to cum inside her - being made to pull out, just before i was allowed to cum
(not being allowed to mix my seek with the bulls - wouldn't want to risk impregnating her with a white baby)

than having too finished myself off with my hand on her tummy

after which being required to lick my cum off her her tummy - and the bulls cum off the outside of her pussy
(not allowed to suck the bulls seed out of her - wouldn't be allowed to interfere with his possibly of the bull impregnating her)

after which being required to clean the bulls cock

finally being ****** to put on a pair of panties without being allowed to clean up and being ****** to wear the sticky cummy panties for a day or more before being allowed to wash

We are thinking that the most humiliating way of permitting me to cum is after my wife and bull have finished then I am brought into the marital bedroom and released from my chastity device. My wife hands me a pocket pussy and lubricant. In front of both my wife and her bull I am instructed to masturbate with the pocket pussy. My wife and bull supervise me and demean me during the process. After cumming I am immediately locked back up.

I have seen many feople from Fiji, Pakistan and Indian fool people by posting someone else’s dicks. Trust me people from these countries have normal dicks. You can’t compare with Black dicks. So ladies don’t be fooled.

It turns me when my wife infront of Black Bull says,’’ You the Indian man with small dick, come here thank my Black Bull for fucking your wife’s tight Indian pussy.’’ Then bull calls me, ‘’ you motherfucker pussy.’’

Bull should cum on cuckolds pussydick like it was regular pussy. Only then cuck should be allowed to masturbate, using bulls cum as lubricate.

Or most classical, fapping/getting handjob/milking while sucking bulls dick.
Best milking is in gloves so hotwife dont have direct contact with pussydick.

a4ff4edd-9c31-4b77-92b5-cd83b1ed5580.gif

Last edited:
Something that occurred to me reading this string again is how humiliating it would be to be made to masturbate in front of my wife and the man about to fuck her while they watched. After I cum, then they start getting naked to fuck in front of me as the post o blues set in and my insane sexual desire wanes to zero.
How humiliating to be made to cum first and not masturbate to the sight when they do start fucking.

You're right. When I have sex with my wife when she's full of her lover's cum, I cum almost instantly. So HOT! tumblr_ou4973zi521ulfibqo1_500.jpg

I was upset and wanted the wife to stop seeing her bf. We had an argument about it and she left to go to him. When she returned we had both calmed down but as a way to make it up to her, I had to call Bart and apologize to him and I had to tell him that her pussy belongs to him.
My wife noticed I had an erection and told me to strip and kneel on the floor. She had me masturbate while she was on the phone with Bart.

I saw a video once where the wife took off hubby's cage and rubbed his cock with a "desensitizing cream". She then gave him 5 minutes or so to jerk-off. Of course, he was horny as hell from being caged but was unable to get a hard-on because of the cream. That's not a "way-for-white-husband-to-cum" but it seems like it would be humiliating as hell if a wife and her bull sat there watching his frustration.................

Back