Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
I honestly think the most humiliating way. is for a Black guy to cum inside the husband's wife and the husband is ****** to fuck his wife using the Black guy's creampie, and he cums inside his wife as well.

I think its ultimate humiliation. Not only did the black guy cum inside his wife but the husband is ****** to fuck his wife just right after using the black guy's cum as lubricant. The ultimate insult and if thats not enough the cum acts as lubricant and makes the husband cum. To add insult to injury I seen a video of the wife talking ******* to her husband while he was fucking her. She was saying stuff like how he's pathetic etc etc and she enjoyed the black guy cuming in her etc etc while her husband was fucking her. Man that is just *******. Cuming inside your wife after another guy cam inside of her and you are ****** to get off to it. Sheesh.
Except for the "pathetic"-part, it't not humiliating at all. Sloppy seconds are hot!

What do you think about "not cumming"?
I tell you my experience despite you probably has already read about it.
Our black friend Axel, my wife Susana and me had spent a day in a small town from a river coast. When catched a bus to come back at our city. It was late in the afternoon and our bus was almost empty (perhaps there were just 7 or 8 people travelling with us).
We were kissing each other, when Susie noticed Axel’s cock was hard under his jeans. Susie asked him to fuck right there if he wished to do it, and I offered myself to take the seat beside them, and look after if anybody was coming back.
Despite Axel’s cock was as hard as steel, Susie sucked it because she loves to do it. After Axel licked my wife’s nipples, she sat over his amazing black cock and they began to fuck. I took the seat in front of them in the precise moment that they changed to missionary, after some minutes fucking. Susie wrapped her strong legs around him, placing her bare soles over the back from my seat near my face, and soon they could finally cum. It was a further proof of the great potential of this man and the wild side, that he awake in my wife. I never could have done that as good as him.
I was so excited, but I didn't ask Susie to have sex with me there because I really knew I couldn't do it. I couldn't have had an erection before the risk to be discover by someone else. But this same fact turned Susie and Axel on enormously. He was able to reach an orgasm in such uncomfortable place and make my wife cum too. Susie isn't a teenager, she is 41 years old now, and if she really risked to fuck with him on the bus, just was because she was extremely hot.
When in this page some people talk about "black superiority" I think they're right.

wpid-pies_asiento.jpg
I do like the denial of being allowed to cum or truly being able to pleasure yourself. Huge turn on and thanks for bringing it up, so to speak lol

Have the hubby handcuffed straddling over the toilet bowl while his wife wanks him off in front of her lover and his friends, taking the piss out of him and degrading his little cock, do this until he spurts helplessly into the toilet bowl and then make him watch, nose against the rim as each black guy takes it in turn to take a ******* on his seed, all the while reminding him that that is all his cum is for

Back