Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 487 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,299 46.2%

• Total voters
Straight up, some of you people are outright disgusting and gross. The moment ******* was mentioned, this thread should've been moved to the extreme cuckolding category. Most sane people don't play with urine or feces, its disgusting and unsanitary. But a great way to spread disease and infections. If you cared about your husbands, you'd never intentionally submit them to anything that can be hazardous to their health. Even in bdsm scenes this is not something you do without consent. A good number of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you'd get blackballed from the bdsm community for forsing such a scene upon an unwilling participant.

Straight up, some of you people are outright disgusting and gross. The moment ******* was mentioned, this thread should've been moved to the extreme cuckolding category. Most sane people don't play with urine or feces, its disgusting and unsanitary. But a great way to spread disease and infections. If you cared about your husbands, you'd never intentionally submit them to anything that can be hazardous to their health. Even in bdsm scenes this is not something you do without consent. A good number of you should be ashamed of yourselves, you'd get blackballed from the bdsm community for forsing such a scene upon an unwilling participant.
Sad isn't it!

I voted for creampie eating because they didn’t really have mine listed. I’ve had two. I really don’t have any restrictions as to where and when I cum or how much I can masturbate other then it will never be anywhere near her body or any woman’s body.
Last week I was wearing a new pair of crotch less panties that the girl at Cirrillas picked for me & while on my knees with our black bull long stroking my sissy cunt, my wife called me a pathetic faggot (first time & I’ve craved it) & my inch & a half clitty exploded & sissy cream was everywhere! We scooted backwards & I licked it up until I was fully bred. I then cleaned our bills cock & thanked him for breeding me.
The only other time close to that was when ourbull pissed in my sissy cunt while my wife pissed down my throat.

Disagree.
The question is what is the most humiliating way, not what would you actually do.
nobody is an unwilling participant when there are no participants.

As well, the presumption that those taking part of this wouldn't be willing and fully consenting adults is complete lunacy. NOBODY "sane" by society standards watches their wife fuck other men either. Yet here we all are.

Two that are particularly hot to me are...

After a bull fucks my wife bareback and cums in her pussy, getting sloppy seconds but I have to wear a condom. That way I'm just fucking his seed into her while mine will go in the trash.

Or, after cleaning her cream pie, she jacks me off with a pocket pussy.
I've only done it once, going sloppy seconds while wearing a condom, probably one of the most frustrating feeling I have ever experienced. Desperately trying/wanting/NEEDING to breed her myself as well, but knowing all I was doing was pushing his cum further into her womb, and mine was not even going to get the chance to fight it out in a sperm war, but as you said, thrown in the trash.

Back