Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 486 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,298 46.2%

• Total voters
the most humiliating was when she milked her bull into the champaign glass that we used for the toast at our wedding reception, he took her wedding ring off and dropped it into the glass and ordred me to cum in the glass too. i had to fish the ring out with my tongue, clean it and put it back on her finger while i was on my knees and while they verbally abused me

cum-comparison-gif.1261569
i LOVE this!!! This is EXACTLY how it should be!!! :qos::qos::qos::):):)

That's the true cuckold test. If you orgasm without even touching yourself while your wife is getting pregnant, then you are DEFINITELY a cuck!!

View attachment 1263570View attachment 1263571View attachment 1263572
Nothing spells defeated whiteboy than watching yoru wife's superior Black Lover kiss the belly he got pregnant, and you cum spontaneously, wasting your seed (as usual) no the floor while they go hand in hand to the bedroom, leaving you alone with your puddle of dead, defeated sperm.

To date my most humiliating orgasm method was when my wife removed my chasity cage after 2 weeks being locked 24/7 and told me to put my sissy clit behind her knee as she laid on the bed. She then bent her knee pinching my dicklette and told me to start pumping. This was incredibly painful due to the pressure and lack of lubrication. Nonetheless after about two minutes of humping I managed to squirt my tiny load on her leg. And no my dick was not long enough to stick out the other side. So I was able to lick up my mess off her leg.

I seen a vid once where the bull fucked the cuck in the ass and if you wasnt watching youd swear it was a women cumming sounded like a real bitch then his wife says see you are a little bitch with aclit you love the feeling of that bbc stretching you too and i swear when he got off from it it wasnt just an ass gasm so to speak he actually blew a nut from it while a huge cock was buried in his ass

I seen a vid once where the bull fucked the cuck in the ass and if you wasnt watching youd swear it was a women cumming sounded like a real bitch then his wife says see you are a little bitch with aclit you love the feeling of that bbc stretching you too and i swear when he got off from it it wasnt just an ass gasm so to speak he actually blew a nut from it while a huge cock was buried in his ass
!!!!!!!!!!!!gasp

My first wife used to have me throw my legs back over my head so that my cock was pointed at my mouth. She would then jack me off while laughing hysterically at the cum squirting into my mouth and onto my face. She was lots of fun all the time.

Thinking back on this subject, I came up with 2 other times that were humiliating, but not so much as the first example above. The first one was cumming on my wife's leg just above her ankle. I held my dick against her leg, and began humping. Magically, in about 15 seconds, I unloaded while my wife called me a pervert for cumming on her leg. It fit me well, because legs are my favorite part of a woman right after pussy.

The second time was while wearing my chastity cage. I found I could get excited by shaking the cage, even though I was prevented from getting an erection. I hadn't cum in over 2 months, so after a couple of minutes of shaking the cage I had a cum without touching my dick while still completely restrained and limp. The cage was left on and wasn't removed for another couple of months. I never tried to cum by shaking my cage again, because the point of wearing it was to stop me from excessive masturbation.

Thinking back on this subject, I came up with 2 other times that were humiliating, but not so much as the first example above. The first one was cumming on my wife's leg just above her ankle. I held my dick against her leg, and began humping. Magically, in about 15 seconds, I unloaded while my wife called me a pervert for cumming on her leg. It fit me well, because legs are my favorite part of a woman right after pussy.

The second time was while wearing my chastity cage. I found I could get excited by shaking the cage, even though I was prevented from getting an erection. I hadn't cum in over 2 months, so after a couple of minutes of shaking the cage I had a cum without touching my dick while still completely restrained and limp. The cage was left on and wasn't removed for another couple of months. I never tried to cum by shaking my cage again, because the point of wearing it was to stop me from excessive masturbation.
My wife 10 years on, still loves watching me throw my legs over my head and attempt to suck my own cock (I could actually lick the tip of it in my younger days) and cum in my own mouth. Only done once in front of others that weren't partners, and yes, if you want to get a humiliation rush, then its hard to beat.

For me the most humiliating was after I cleaned them and I cleaned them I continued sucking him NB until he was hard again! Then she fingered me and told him to take over and it hurt so bad when he rammed that thick cock into my ass! Then he fucked so hard that I started crying and moaning in front of my wife ! She started laughing at me but she looked at me with discussed in her eyes! After he over filled by ass he pulled out and made me suck his nasty cock. He stepped back and pissed all over me!
Oh you lucky cuckold!

Back