Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
Have the hubby handcuffed straddling over the toilet bowl while his wife wanks him off in front of her lover and his friends, taking the piss out of him and degrading his little cock, do this until he spurts helplessly into the toilet bowl and then make him watch, nose against the rim as each black guy takes it in turn to take a ******* on his seed, all the while reminding him that that is all his cum is for
There can be no greater punishment for a cuck then to make him ejaculate.

Have the hubby handcuffed straddling over the toilet bowl while his wife wanks him off in front of her lover and his friends, taking the piss out of him and degrading his little cock, do this until he spurts helplessly into the toilet bowl and then make him watch, nose against the rim as each black guy takes it in turn to take a ******* on his seed, all the while reminding him that that is all his cum is for
some people have a wonderfull imagination but obviously no idea of what reality is in this life style

Greetings Cock Watchers and Lovers,

A Tru introduction into this lifestyle. One must have heart, patience and the ability to perform under the most extreme pressure. Sure everyone has the ability to tell someone else what to do, but can you do it knowing that your cock is an desired obsession? Can you have sex with one's wife and sit still long enough will the husband cleans you up? Sure there is more to it, but these minor details are the difference between playing with boys and Men.
Now to all my past and future cock watchers and Lovers. Keep my pussy pantiless, bath water warm, bring her to me always on time, and close the door on your way out. Any violations of my terms, will cause you to self humiliate. Hoorah!videotogif_2018.01.09_22.25.13.gif

Greetings Cock Watchers and Lovers,

A Tru introduction into this lifestyle. One must have heart, patience and the ability to perform under the most extreme pressure. Sure everyone has the ability to tell someone else what to do, but can you do it knowing that your cock is an desired obsession? Can you have sex with one's wife and sit still long enough will the husband cleans you up? Sure there is more to it, but these minor details are the difference between playing with boys and Men.
Now to all my past and future cock watchers and Lovers. Keep my pussy pantiless, bath water warm, bring her to me always on time, and close the door on your way out. Any violations of my terms, will cause you to self humiliate. Hoorah!View attachment 1638592
ouch!!!!!

My most humiliating was cumming in my own mouth in front of other people. I have probably done it hundreds of times over my life in front of partners and obviously mostly alone, but once I did it in front of another couple, and that still sits clear in my memory the look on their faces once I was finished laying there with my own sperm all over my face.
Another time a bull was fucking my ex, and he told me to fuck my ass with a vibrator while he fucked her. As soon as he started to get faster I squirted all over the place and had to stop he was laughing that hard, that was a close second for me.

Back