Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 486 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,298 46.2%

• Total voters
For me the most humiliating was after I cleaned them and I cleaned them I continued sucking him NB until he was hard again! Then she fingered me and told him to take over and it hurt so bad when he rammed that thick cock into my ass! Then he fucked so hard that I started crying and moaning in front of my wife ! She started laughing at me but she looked at me with discussed in her eyes! After he over filled by ass he pulled out and made me suck his nasty cock. He stepped back and pissed all over me!

love it...

Personally I think in our case it's when I've been in total control of when he can masturbate. At one stage, when we weren't having sex and I was seeing a regular guy, my hubby was only allowed to masturbate once a week while I watched him. I would talk out loud a list of guys names who I'd had sex with, including ex lovers names tattooed on me, and what I did with guys. But importantly I gave him a very short period of time for him to cum, getting it down to under a minute. If he hadn't cum by then, his chance was gone. A few times he got very frustrated and more than a few tears!
I've often th out about this. I think it would be awesome to be trained to truly be a minute man. It would ensure my inability to ever satisfy a woman. Plus I've heard that prolonged chastity might make my small dick even smaller. That would be a plus too.

Some of my fiancé’s ideas are a blow up doll. I think my favorite is her bbc staying the night with her in our room. The next morning they put on the video they made of themselves ducking while I slept on the couch.

As they enjoy their breakfast I watch them fuck on the television and jerk off in plain view of them.

My wife has come up with a psychologically cruel way to make me masturbate.

Last year my mom moved in with my wife and I because her house was foreclosed. She became best buddies with my wife. And last week my wife revealed to me that she had "converted" my mom, who is a very conservative lady, to Black cock. I dismissed it as completely ridiculous. For a middle-aged woman she has a figure to die for, but I couldn't have imagined her ever taking Black cock. Not in a million years.

Then, a few nights ago my mom got a little ******* at dinner and let it slip that she had been introduced to "the joys of Black men" by my wife. I laughed hysterically... ...until I realized she was telling the truth. I was completely mind blown. I have always been a momma's boy and I just had no idea. I was so shocked.

Yesterday evening I was driving up my street when I saw a guy that I recognized getting out of a taxi cab outside my home. He then walked up my drive, He was someone who I have always regarded as my arch-enemy: A black man called Trent who bullied me at college, then bullied me in the workplace and then stole my fiancé. Totally masculine and good looking, but a total cock. I kept racking my brains to try to figure out what he was doing at my house. As I drove into my driveway I could see my wife letting him into the house. I assumed my wife was having an affair with him because she knows him from work also. I was furious because we have always made joint decisions about which Black men she should fuck.

I walked in and my wife was just sitting on the sofa watching the TV. "I have a surprise for you", she said. She then took my hand and guided me upstairs. She opened my mom's bedroom door and I was greeted by a sight that almost stopped my heart. Trent and my mom were fondling each other and taking each other's clothes off. My mom just stood there and looked me in the eyes. No explanation, no nothing. "What the hell is going on?" I demanded. My mom just giggled, covering up her bare breasts with a sheet. Trent then looked me in the eye and said, coldly: "Hi David, I am about to fuck your mom." I stormed out of my mom's room furiously and went downstairs to get a beer.

My wife ran downstairs after me and told me, quite matter of factly, that she wanted me to go to our bedroom and masturbate to the sound of my mom being fucked. I told her to get lost. My wife then told me that I would never watch her fuck Black men again if I didn't do as I was told. I had no choice but to do it.

I could hear my mom's screams of ******* and the sound of bouncing bedsprings as I walked up the stairs. I went into the marital bedroom with my wife, stripped off, got on the bedand began masturbating. As I pleasured myself to the sounds of my mommy getting railed,replete with headboard banging against the wall, my wife kept saying things like: "Ths is the ultimate humiliation. He is fucking your mom inside your home. He is making your mommy his bitch. Listen to her scream. He must be so deep. Deep inside your mom."

After about ten minutes of my masturbation, I heard my mom scream "YES!!" over and over again. And her bed was literally smashing against the next wall. Again and again. I then began to cum.

This may sound weird, but it was the best orgasm I'd had in years.

I honestly think the most humiliating way. is for a Black guy to cum inside the husband's wife and the husband is ****** to fuck his wife using the Black guy's creampie, and he cums inside his wife as well.

I think its ultimate humiliation. Not only did the black guy cum inside his wife but the husband is ****** to fuck his wife just right after using the black guy's cum as lubricant. The ultimate insult and if thats not enough the cum acts as lubricant and makes the husband cum. To add insult to injury I seen a video of the wife talking ******* to her husband while he was fucking her. She was saying stuff like how he's pathetic etc etc and she enjoyed the black guy cuming in her etc etc while her husband was fucking her. Man that is just *******. Cuming inside your wife after another guy cam inside of her and you are ****** to get off to it. Sheesh.

Back