Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
cum-comparison-gif.1261569
Yep.....that's how it is!!!!

most humiliating for me was just before i was about to clean my wife of her bulls cum. I looked at her gaping cum filled pussy, looked at her bull who was watching intently then shot my load all of the floor without touching myself....i was then made to clean my wife but without any desire to after i had cum....bull just stood their laughing...they then made me lick up my own mess.

most humiliating for me was just before i was about to clean my wife of her bulls cum. I looked at her gaping cum filled pussy, looked at her bull who was watching intently then shot my load all of the floor without touching myself....i was then made to clean my wife but without any desire to after i had cum....bull just stood their laughing...they then made me lick up my own mess.
Yes, once you orgasm, your mood changes rapidly. :)

White men need to be prepared for what is going to happen when you turn your white woman over to a Black Man. No matter how good of a Fuck you think you are or how connected and in love you two are, Black Cock is a whole other thing. Your woman’s idea of what a good Fuck is will be obliterated by Black Cock!! You and your average white man’s dick will be embarrassed by what you see and what you hear. The Black Man is Physically and Sexually Superior to any other race of man, not just the white man. But I think The Black Man takes his Sexual Dominance to another level when Fucking a white Man’s woman in front of him. He likes letting the whiteboi know who is in charge, who The Superior Man is. It is something the white man is going to have to accept.

Well said and very true. Admire your blunt genuine way. I am at the beginning stages of opening up my wife to the idea of being blacked and understand with this comes a life of accepting and humiliation

Basically IMO, is for the wife to hand the hubby a condom, lotion and totally torment him while he relieves himself. The ultimate would be if she was possessing that sexual aroma from her crotch and she was fingering herself and placing her finger under the cuck's nose with the clear explanation what he was smelling. After all, it is just reality and used for the satisfaction of each.

My hub gets off on being the small dick cuck and being submissive to my lovers so there have been a number of embarrassing orgasms for him over the years. Two stand out in particular.
The first was when we were new to the lifestyle and we were at a party that was a few white couples and a number of black men. As we were new to this and hubby is a very masculine looking guy, one of the guys thought it would be a good idea to make my hubby wear my panties while I was playing. He looked silly and was visibly embarrassed, but his little dick was rock hard the entire time. At the end of the party every one was standing around and getting dressed, I told hubby to give me my panties back. As soon as he slid them down over his raging hard on he made a face and started cumming right there in front of everyone without anything other than the fabric of my panties having touched his dick. Needless to say there were a number of laughs and hubby was quite embarrassed.
The other time was when we were with a very dominant bull who liked to fuck us both. The second time he fucked my hubby, my hubby came just from getting fucked in the ass. This was very humiliating for him at the time as our bull took it as a sign that my hubby was a "little faggot bitch". Hub was embarrassed because he came so easily and also mentally scarred for a while after wondering if he was really gay (which he is not!). He was still new to his role as a submissive cuck then, but now he understands his role alot better and knows his submission to other men is a sign of his weakness rather than a choice on his part.
I love your second story when your husband came so easily just from getting fucked in the ass by your black lover !
Lucky humiliated husband !

I love this topic!
It's difficult to choose only one... So, for me, i would like my woman lough while comparating my tiny dick with his black lover, then i would like to see her get a big orgasm with his black lover just in front of me.
I would like she ask to me to clean up her pussy creampie. She will ask to me to suck her black lover who will be in the same hard on without go soft. He cum all over my mouth and my face, in front of my wife humiliating me. A lot of his cum will drop on my tiny dick.
They will order to me to touch my dick covered of his hot cum while they will look to me. I will so excited, i will cum in less 10 secondes while they will lough a lot.
I think i will feel so humiliated !!!

White men need to be prepared for what is going to happen when you turn your white woman over to a Black Man. No matter how good of a Fuck you think you are or how connected and in love you two are, Black Cock is a whole other thing. Your woman’s idea of what a good Fuck is will be obliterated by Black Cock!! You and your average white man’s dick will be embarrassed by what you see and what you hear. The Black Man is Physically and Sexually Superior to any other race of man, not just the white man. But I think The Black Man takes his Sexual Dominance to another level when Fucking a white Man’s woman in front of him. He likes letting the whiteboi know who is in charge, who The Superior Man is. It is something the white man is going to have to accept.

The truth, reality and facts. Reasons contained within the post why I idolize, respect and worship the superior race and men, even above the wife.

Once in a while, depending on her mood and the aura of the bull, she will have the bull bold legged and his ass spread and up. She will position me and place my nose within a fraction of a inch from his asshole and demands I remain like that inhaling and then i can jack off. These events have taught me the sheer power of the black race, their precious cock power and instilled upon me the requirement for me to show my respect and idolization of the superior man present.

Back