Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 486 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,298 46.2%

• Total voters
My hub gets off on being the small dick cuck and being submissive to my lovers so there have been a number of embarrassing orgasms for him over the years. Two stand out in particular.
The first was when we were new to the lifestyle and we were at a party that was a few white couples and a number of black men. As we were new to this and hubby is a very masculine looking guy, one of the guys thought it would be a good idea to make my hubby wear my panties while I was playing. He looked silly and was visibly embarrassed, but his little dick was rock hard the entire time. At the end of the party every one was standing around and getting dressed, I told hubby to give me my panties back. As soon as he slid them down over his raging hard on he made a face and started cumming right there in front of everyone without anything other than the fabric of my panties having touched his dick. Needless to say there were a number of laughs and hubby was quite embarrassed.
The other time was when we were with a very dominant bull who liked to fuck us both. The second time he fucked my hubby, my hubby came just from getting fucked in the ass. This was very humiliating for him at the time as our bull took it as a sign that my hubby was a "little faggot bitch". Hub was embarrassed because he came so easily and also mentally scarred for a while after wondering if he was really gay (which he is not!). He was still new to his role as a submissive cuck then, but now he understands his role alot better and knows his submission to other men is a sign of his weakness rather than a choice on his part.
WOW that is amazing. I never have been fucked by my wife's bull and hopefully never will (not my thing) but I can totally see the first thing happening and can relate. What did you think when you saw this ?

I've cummed from being compared next to our bulls. I've cummed a few times without touching myself just watching. Also filling up a condom before I enter my wife.
I've also cummed a few times without touching myself just watching. Especially when my wife decided to get black preg the first time.

When my wife didn't use any protection at all, I often orgasmed without touching myself when my wife's black lover sent a huge load of potent black sperm into my wife's unprotected white womb.

WOW.

25.jpg 13 (3).jpg 86582_067.jpg

I've also cummed a few times without touching myself just watching. Especially when my wife decided to get black preg the first time.

When my wife didn't use any protection at all, I often orgasmed without touching myself when my wife's black lover sent a huge load of potent black sperm into my wife's unprotected white womb.

WOW.

View attachment 1259831 View attachment 1259832 View attachment 1259833
I want to get to this point so bad. Id love to be watching her taking load after load and they humiliate me as I cum hands free like a good beta boi. Just the pleasure of seeing my wife have real pleasure from a real man makes me so hot, and then when she accepts his load like a good wife

Back