Military BBC - Civilian Women

I attended a local picnic recently, sponsored by a military families. While at the event I spoke with several brothas who were, are in the U.S. military. The brothas said they often experienced civilian women, many married, meeting black soldiers for sex in their apartments, cars and hotels. Ladies, have your or a lady friend privately met bbc for sex and if so, tell us your story.

I am former military.. USMC and USAF... Officer type.. quit as a LTC.. My wife an I can best be described as a Stag/Vixen couple. I have been the Bull to several cuckold couples and she has had several BBC boyfriends.. She will NOT fuck outside of our marriage with white men..

She MUCH prefers military BBC... for several reasons.. the primary one is Military men tend to be more honest and respectful.. as well as dominate like me.. She will only take a lover that's military.. unless he REALLY proves himself worthy..

I also prefer she has military lovers for the simple reason they are safer.. both physically and emotionally. Most military men understand they are there to fuck.. NOT LOVE my wife.. Yes they can be long term friends and lovers.. BUT the also know they are and addition to our marriage NOT a replacement.. They tend to PCS eventually and that forces a termination.

The most difficult thing for my wife is when I take a another wife as a lover. My wife is terrified I will 'fall in love' or worse.. she will fall in love with me... This has NEVER happened with a military spouse.. but it has occurred with civilian wives I have fucked.. The problem is its difficult to find military cuckolds as we tend to be ALPHA..

I would love to hear from other military couples..

I attended a local picnic recently, sponsored by a military families. While at the event I spoke with several brothas who were, are in the U.S. military. The brothas said they often experienced civilian women, many married, meeting black soldiers for sex in their apartments, cars and hotels. Ladies, have your or a lady friend privately met bbc for sex and if so, tell us your story.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.

A buddy of mine used to be enlisted in the Navy and stationed in San Diego, Pearl, and Norfolk. Told me the same thing. He would fuck lonely Navy wives when their husbands were deployed. Used to fuck a cuck’s wife in Hawaii who liked to watch and would pay him money too. And man the debauchery in places like The Philippines 🇵🇭 Thailand 🇹🇭 and South Korea 🇰🇷 when he was deployed!!! He was fucking in Spain 🇪🇸 as well. Rota and some other place. And now that I think about it, one of the very few times I met a swinger alone was in California when I met up with a female Marine. She warned me of how wet she got, and she wasn’t lying either! There were literally large beads of her vaginal moisture left in my pubes from our fucking o_O Never had that happen before or since.

Last edited:
Having worked on many bases and therefore known many in the military, I would say a lot goes on within the military community and also with nearby civilian communities.

Having worked on many bases and therefore known many in the military, I would say a lot goes on within the military community and also with nearby civilian communities.

I read a story a few years ago where a senior officer and his wife got outed as swingers. I don’t remember which branch (think it may have been the Navy) but he got busted down in rank, kicked out of the military, and I believe he lost his pension too. So folks, yes there are “martial shenanigans” going on, but don’t think for a minute it’s all condoned, or that the higher ups are always just going to look the other way.

I read a story a few years ago where a senior officer and his wife got outed as swingers. I don’t remember which branch (think it may have been the Navy) but he got busted down in rank, kicked out of the military, and I believe he lost his pension too. So folks, yes there are “martial shenanigans” going on, but don’t think for a minute it’s all condoned, or that the higher ups are always just going to look the other way.
I think everything has a limit perhaps? At what point is it fun and play vs at what point does it possibly compromise the mental health of those involved directly or indirectly? At what point is it voluntary vs a ****** or peer pressure related issue. I dont know. But I think such situations probably exist in many organizations not just military. I knew someone working for a delivery company for one of the big box stores. Heard about some crazy parties and then also heard about some crazy firings. Maybe got new leadership who was too much of a prude or maybe someone said "this is a lawsuit waiting to happen" LOL

A buddy of mine used to be enlisted in the Navy and stationed in San Diego, Pearl, and Norfolk. Told me the same thing. He would fuck lonely Navy wives when their husbands were deployed. Used to fuck a cuck’s wife in Hawaii who liked to watch and would pay him money too. And man the debauchery in places like The Philippines 🇵🇭 Thailand 🇹🇭 and South Korea 🇰🇷 when he was deployed!!! He was fucking in Spain 🇪🇸 as well. Rota and some other place. And now that I think about it, one of the very few times I met a swinger alone was in California when I met up with a female Marine. She warned me of how wet she got, and she wasn’t lying either! There were literally large beads of her vaginal moisture left in my pubes from our fucking o_O Never had that happen before or since.
I was stationed in Norfolk and Charleston, U.S. Navy stateside...Plenty of action going on...Everyone I knew that was in the lifestyle was cool with it and respected one another...Memories!:cool:

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.
That's what I have heard too. The constant deployments kind of creates the situation for people to have open marriages. The ones who don't are just not being honest about it. And I've heard a lot of service people in the LS. I read an article that said swinging grew out of World War II military units who had high casualty rates and the surviving members would agree to take care of the widows' sexual needs. (This may be an anecdote because I haven't seen any other confirmation of this.)

Back