Military BBC - Civilian Women

Enjoyed a few huh?
Well yes but only one intially lol
Loved him xxx

This thread has me reminiscing so much now of my delicious first love on the dark side with my American Air ******* policeman. His love his energy his prowess canā€™t believe how I feel about it now after over 30 yrs!

Last edited:
Share the story
Well. I live about 100 miles north. I was meeting some colleagues for a work conference. One of them, a Jamaican guy, has been hitting on me for years. Great guy but I wasnā€™t really seeing his ā€œAā€ game. I managed to put him on hold. Anyway, I walk in to see him sitting at the bar with an open seat next to him and the other guys on the other side. As I approach the group, he looks me up and down and says ā€œyouā€™re in my bed tonightā€. We had a great evening, great intelligent conversation, subtle flirting, lots of laughs, his hand on my thigh where no one could see. Just a fun, sexy evening.

we got to my room, a top floor with a view of the bay. He undressed me, sexy Af, one layer at a time. Two things stand out in my memory...the amazing curve of his BBC (straight up and curved toward his belly, the kind that hits the gspot just by design) and then he bent me over a lounger next to the window, curtains open, Iā€™m looking at the bay, he stops so stare at my ass and runs his hands over it and giggles like a kid before ramming me from behind. After I sucked him dry, I laughed and told him Iā€™d wanted to do that since the moment I laid eyes on him. He laughed and said he always knew lol That was a few years back. It was a one time thing but a great memory.

Well. I live about 100 miles north. I was meeting some colleagues for a work conference. One of them, a Jamaican guy, has been hitting on me for years. Great guy but I wasnā€™t really seeing his ā€œAā€ game. I managed to put him on hold. Anyway, I walk in to see him sitting at the bar with an open seat next to him and the other guys on the other side. As I approach the group, he looks me up and down and says ā€œyouā€™re in my bed tonightā€. We had a great evening, great intelligent conversation, subtle flirting, lots of laughs, his hand on my thigh where no one could see. Just a fun, sexy evening.

we got to my room, a top floor with a view of the bay. He undressed me, sexy Af, one layer at a time. Two things stand out in my memory...the amazing curve of his BBC (straight up and curved toward his belly, the kind that hits the gspot just by design) and then he bent me over a lounger next to the window, curtains open, Iā€™m looking at the bay, he stops so stare at my ass and runs his hands over it and giggles like a kid before ramming me from behind. After I sucked him dry, I laughed and told him Iā€™d wanted to do that since the moment I laid eyes on him. He laughed and said he always knew lol That was a few years back. It was a one time thing but a great memory.
Great story
I have stayed at that hotel for work but didnā€™t get lucky

I have been with several soldiers, but then being in the military and married to a soldier I had a lot of encounters. I prefer a Military man. I was getting fucked by a Black major in the Army while my spouse was in Iraq. My spouse not only knew about it but had set it up.

One time when my spouse had come home from training, they had been gone over a month. I met them at their unit with a Black man's cum running down my legs. My spouse loved it.

I have been with several soldiers, but then being in the military and married to a soldier I had a lot of encounters. I prefer a Military man. I was getting fucked by a Black major in the Army while my spouse was in Iraq. My spouse not only knew about it but had set it up.

One time when my spouse had come home from training, they had been gone over a month. I met them at their unit with a Black man's cum running down my legs. My spouse loved it.
cool suck and swallow all the be4autiful blk cock and very tasty nutt i get alot of blk cock and never lose a sweet d5rop of their nutt

As a former Marine living in San Diego California I know first hand that there are alot of military couples in the lifestyle here. I have played with numerous military couples. Military wives cheating while hubby is on float is common and married military men cheating while overseas is common as well. I fucked one military wife a few times who I had met on adultfriendfinder.com who said her and her husband were swingers. There was no way to verify if she was telling the truth but I blew her back out a few times.
Most of the guys in my gangbang crew are military men. Would love to find a woman to do a military themed gangbang were all the fellas wear dog tags, combat boots while stuffing her holes.

Attachments

• 375645573.png
    375645573.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
My truck was broke down in Indianapolis....was stuck in hotel room for 4 days. Met a sexy lil short, curvy military wife travelling to see family...her husband was deployed. Her car broke down too. We started to chat up each other......chemistry was obvious.......enjoyed 3 days of fucking like rabbits in-heat....raw and bareback everytime. She was travelling with family dog...and he was on the floor...watching us a few times when we went back and forth.....our rooms was next to each other. Is a good thing dogs cant talk..........

when I was in the Navy..........always did my duty to keep them lonely wifes satisfied when husbands was deployed.

Back