Military BBC - Civilian Women

I am going back many years with this. To my later 20s in fact not yesterday by any means. Anyway at that time there was a US naval base in Scotland. I had advertised in a contact mag (remember them?) and a guy from that base replied inviting me to meet him and his wife. I think they were early to mid forties but I had a taste for older women (these days they would count as youngsters lol) So I drove down. I was disappointed to discover that he was a good bit overweight and to describe her as a BBW would be kind. The three of us were sitting on a large sofa and I was wondering how to make a diplomatic exit without offending them when he started playing with her tits. He opened her blouse and fetched her left tit out of her bra and began sucking it. She started moaning and shuffling her body about on the sofa. Suddenly to my surprise I had a hard on. I was quickly onto her right tit as he mounted her though not for long. A couple of minutes later he shot his load up her and vacated her pussy. She gave me a kind of sultry longing look and scarcely believing that I was going to take sloppy seconds on a woman very far from my usual type but with a standing cock that had fewer qualms I mounted her. And did so a couple of times more over the next few hours. The three of us slept together in their big bed and I was wakened early in the morning by the movements of the bed as he got rid of his morning wood before reporting for duty at the base. He watched me riding his wife as he got dressed and took a few photos to record the event. I stayed and had breakfast, fresh coffee, pancakes and syrup and a fifth ride this time across the breakfast table before leaving. Needless to say I visited again. I am pretty sure she must have sampled a few BBC in her time. I am still ambivalent about the experience she was not a great looker but she was a first class ride that I remember well after nearly 40 years.

good idea on the dog tag gang bang. i was in san diego this year, in february a few weeks before the covid started, stayed at the Hillton Bayfront. was there for a conference at the convention center. while checking in, i flirted with a cute asian hotel desk clerk, big ring with shiny rock on her, married. i asked her for advice on where to get dinner and ******* in town, she told me House of Blues in Gaslamp area. So, i checked into my room, about 7 PM I called the front desk and asked she picked up and asked what she could do to help me...lol. I asked her when she got off work, if she'd like to show me the House of Blues. She got off work at 9PM, and agreed to meet me at the club. Long story short, she is married, husband was out of town on TDY, some white guy. We listened to music, talked and I got an Uber back to the hotel, to my room, she spent the night and we fucked several times. Good married, young pussy, I asked her if she had any black friends, she told me she privately meets with 2 black employees at the hotel, and keeps it private so no interference with work policy of sexual harrasement she said she meet them at their friends apartments, sometimes during the day.
Wow
Risky for her to meet clients of her workplace at work

I Service the Service :oops:

A surprising number of the guys who didn't flake and actually showed up after pinging me to meet me are military guys from various SoCal bases. Many drive 2 hours from San Diego or other far away lands and love their experience, and many have returned another day, while a lot of semi-local guys who are at first insistent they'll come wind up flaking or declining saying they didn't realize it was a 30 minute drive or such. So yeah, I really enjoy meeting my military studs.
:lips:

All the time. I live in a more country style area and as you can imagine there is not a huge natural black population here. Our main influx of black men come from the colleges and the military.
Where? Maybe you need to take more vacations, or have them come to you, that will get the rumor mill going

Oh the rumor mill goes on plenty fine. People always love to worry about what everyone else is doing or who.
I've lived in small town USA, I know. Im in a place in life where I would be open about how I would share my gf or wife, just finding that lady who wants a husband who likes to share her.

I've lived in small town USA, I know. Im in a place in life where I would be open about how I would share my gf or wife, just finding that lady who wants a husband who likes to share her.
Well I am already married but if a woman I know is looking for that husband I will send them your way.

Oh, so true. If other people are doing things that are interesting enough, they will make stuff.
Or they exaggerate and make it more interesting. A good old phone game.

Back