Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

How many cocks do you like inside you?

• Total voters
I was invited to a party in London by an African man I met, the flat was beautiful and the people were so friendly , music soft and drinks flowed , I danced with several men and chatted to there wives I thought ? My friend was very handsome and soon I was kissing him and feeling extremly hot he new just where to touch me and I melted.
He led me to a bedroom where I let him seduce me ,his touch was so electric I started to orgasm, the next thing I remember was he went down on me I arched my back opened my legs and he fucked me,his cock went so deep.
We lay there for a while he then started to play with me and asked if I would like an extra cock to play with,he got up went out and came back with two other very naked men.
They got on the bed and I was entertaining three black men ,they knew axactly what to do and I was eventually had all three wonderful black thick cocks in my body at the same time.

What about sucking many black cockView attachment 419926
I have had 3 guys take turns in my mouth and loved it. Have had 5 guys run a train on me more than once with one in my pussy, mouth and both hands and would like to up that number. I was in a 5 guy, three girl orgy once and had a great time. Was also in a 5 woman orgy that was a lot of fun. Would like to try all three holes filled but have yet to try anal. The desire is there but am a little nervous as I am pretty small. Would maybe have to find an experienced man and try a one on one which would be weird as I am hooked on group action. My only no no is white men (women I don't care). Not proud of it but I just don't have any sexual desire for them.

I now have a Black Man, who wants me to play with him and his two sons (27 & 18). Very interesting, the 27 yr old have played with a white woman, but the 18 yr old has not taste a married white lady yet!!! Interesting!!!

I sure am becoming the SLUT I never dream I would have; BUT BOY IS IT FUN!!!!!
That's my fantasy, have fun.

For us to travel somewhere for a night on the town there would need to be at least 2 guys to join Mrs O and me. My goal is to have 4 guys lined up but it's more difficult than you would expect!

Many guys are either camera shy or don't want other guys around.

Ive never done a threesome but I do sometimes have a fantasy about being a hotel room with a few black guys who spend the whole night taking turns with me. Never more than one at any given time but as soon as one finishes another starts.

Honestamente, señoras, ¿les gusta que las follen más de una polla a la vez? ¿Te gusta que tu marido te comparta con una, dos, tres o más Pollas Negras? ¿Qué diseño prefieres? ¿Qué tan cachondo podrías estar?
Por favor, no dudes en compartir tus historias, fotos, lo que te gustaría hacer, quieres intentar... ¡Todo!
Este hilo es para los más cachondos de ustedes, los que asumen todos sus agujeros para ser estirados, machacados, rellenados, atornillados, usados y eventualmente cremados con leche fresca de nueces.View attachment 419764 View attachment 419765 View attachment 419766 View attachment 419767
nosotros siendo una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles e interracial tenemos una rutina que es cada vez que tenemos algunos invitados nuevos nos ponemos uno frente al otro y nos vamos besando y masturbando mientras nos van clavando sus pingas hemos tenido 9 hombres blancos y negros y algunas mujeres con arneses dando por todos lados por 3 horas seguidas sin parar

Back