Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

How many cocks do you like inside you?

• Total voters
im still waiting for a 3sum with to well hung bbc.. i would prefere that one is my bf and he introduce me to one of his friends.. and if i like the 3sum im up for more.. my absolute fantasy is that up to 10 bbc fuck me in all my holes over and over again.. for a weekend or so.. that thought makes me get wet

im still waiting for a 3sum with to well hung bbc.. i would prefere that one is my bf and he introduce me to one of his friends.. and if i like the 3sum im up for more.. my absolute fantasy is that up to 10 bbc fuck me in all my holes over and over again.. for a weekend or so.. that thought makes me get wet
You'll love the 3sum. I've never met a girl who has said she didn't enjoy 3sums once she has had one. You will definitely want another.

Some girls like gang bangs or tag teaming. Some don't. Maybe start off with 4 or 5 guys. If you enjoy it, have the 10 man weekend gangbang. You will never know unless you try.

The one thing that we've tried and totally enjoyed was two cocks in my pussy, I think it's called a DPP. Very pleasurable for everyone.

Honestly Ladies, do you like to be fucked by more than one cocks at once? Do you like to be shared by your husband with one, two, three, or more Black Cocks? What layout do you preferred? How horny could you be?
Please don't hesitate to share your stories, photos, what you would like to do, want to try.... All!
This thread is for more horniest of you, the one who assume all their holes to be stretched, pound, fill, screw, used and eventually cream with fresh nuts milk.

You'll love the 3sum. I've never met a girl who has said she didn't enjoy 3sums once she has had one. You will definitely want another.

Some girls like gang bangs or tag teaming. Some don't. Maybe start off with 4 or 5 guys. If you enjoy it, have the 10 man weekend gangbang. You will never know unless you try.

of course i wouldnt go from a 3sum directly to a gang bang with 10 guys..
step by step.. i would go from 2 bbc to 3.. then 4 and so on.. but i guess when i could handle 6.. it shouldnt be a problem with 10 either.. but maybe also 2 of them are enough.. who knows..

the problem why i never had one.. all the guys i ever met were really happy when i talked about having a 3sum..
til i mentioned the second guy.. then all i hear was.. hell no.. im not gay.. they all want another woman..
but im not into woman at all.. im cock obsessed..lol

of course i wouldnt go from a 3sum directly to a gang bang with 10 guys..
step by step.. i would go from 2 bbc to 3.. then 4 and so on.. but i guess when i could handle 6.. it shouldnt be a problem with 10 either.. but maybe also 2 of them are enough.. who knows..

the problem why i never had one.. all the guys i ever met were really happy when i talked about having a 3sum..
til i mentioned the second guy.. then all i hear was.. hell no.. im not gay.. they all want another woman..
but im not into woman at all.. im cock obsessed..lol
I run into that "I'm not gay" thing all the time. I'm not sure why that hang up comes along as I'm not asking, or wanting, guy interaction.

I'm sure if you get involved in a local swinger's club or scene, you will find men without that hang up more than willing to participate.

I run into that "I'm not gay" thing all the time. I'm not sure why that hang up comes along as I'm not asking, or wanting, guy interaction.

I'm sure if you get involved in a local swinger's club or scene, you will find men without that hang up more than willing to participate.

It's all in good fun. Sex is supposed to be fun, so I approach it with no judgement. Whatever we do doesn't change what I think of you, gay, straight, bi, whatever. People that say stuff like "I'm not gay" while talking about a mmf threesome or orgies lack the maturity and openness to fully embrace and enjoy such pleasurable activities.

It's all in good fun. Sex is supposed to be fun, so I approach it with no judgement. Whatever we do doesn't change what I think of you, gay, straight, bi, whatever. People that say stuff like "I'm not gay" while talking about a mmf threesome or orgies lack the maturity and openness to fully embrace and enjoy such pleasurable activities.
Exactly. Nobody has the right to judge. Nor should they be closed minded about other peoples' desires and activities. As long as they don't hurt anyone.

In this lifestyle, I have met all sorts of people into stuff I would never do. Some can't get their head around what turns me on. Just as I can't figure out the attraction of what they do. But, I respect their choices. I have some very interesting conversations about unusual activities. Never too old to learn.

Most of the time, a gang bang will be with men over 35. At least in my experiences. Hangups have been replaced with acceptance.

In today's world we are more tolerant and accepting. Who are we to judge others for liking something. The only exception we have is **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE*** and *******. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE for that in our opinion. Other than that, anything that people indulge in is their right. If you like gang bangs, go for it. If you are gay, go for it, crossdressing, bondage, whatever. Hell, even in todays world we are still hung up on racial prejudice. What a damn shame. And it is not just whites hating blacks. It is the other way as well. We are not a fan of some of the stuff on here that blacks want to breed every white woman so they can gain superiority. To us, that is a form of prejudice. We are here to have fun and enjoy are difference in color. We are all living, breathing humans that share a want for color contrast and yes, bigger cocks.... lol. We look at people as people. We have come a long way but still have a great distance to go.

In today's world we are more tolerant and accepting. Who are we to judge others for liking something. The only exception we have is **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE*** and *******. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE for that in our opinion. Other than that, anything that people indulge in is their right. If you like gang bangs, go for it. If you are gay, go for it, crossdressing, bondage, whatever. Hell, even in todays world we are still hung up on racial prejudice. What a damn shame. And it is not just whites hating blacks. It is the other way as well. We are not a fan of some of the stuff on here that blacks want to breed every white woman so they can gain superiority. To us, that is a form of prejudice. We are here to have fun and enjoy are difference in color. We are all living, breathing humans that share a want for color contrast and yes, bigger cocks.... lol. We look at people as people. We have come a long way but still have a great distance to go.

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde

There is some truth to that quote, but the problem is that people fail to realize that 'power' has many different forms. I don't want to own or embarrass anyone I'm having sex with, I want to enjoy them. Being a cuckold or a sub doesn't devalue anyone, it's not my thing, but if you have fun with it, by all means go ahead. Breeding every white woman for superiority makes no sense to me and seems immature (there are worse words I could use).

As I like to say, sex is fun, play with it.

i know sweetie.. in a swinger club could be guys who having no problems with that. but in our swingerclubs here u wont find black men at all.. and im not going there to try that with white guys.. cause im not interested in them since a long time

they expect that women thinking the same like the guys.. guys love 3sum´s with 2 women cause they wanna see that they play with each other..
hell no.. i want the 2 or more bbc to play with me.. only with me..lol

i know sweetie.. in a swinger club could be guys who having no problems with that. but in our swingerclubs here u wont find black men at all.. and im not going there to try that with white guys.. cause im not interested in them since a long time

they expect that women thinking the same like the guys.. guys love 3sum´s with 2 women cause they wanna see that they play with each other..
hell no.. i want the 2 or more bbc to play with me.. only with me..lol
The club I go to has a lot of black men. So I haven't the problems you are experiencing.

And, while I do love 3sums with a couple, my preference is definitely 2 or more men and just myself. No sharing.

we dont have lots of black men at all.. thats my biggest problem...
but also some bulls i have talked to online wasnt really interested in MMF or more..
i just would like to have that feeling that i get all the attention from the bulls.. that is all about me.. no one else..
must be an amazing feeling.. hopefully i will have the chance someday to do that

Back