Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by bigwin971, Jul 21, 2014.

?

How many cocks do you like inside you?

1. Only one at a time... a Black one for sure!

9.8%
  2. Two, one in my pussy, and one in my mouth... I like to suck a BBC as I being pound by another one !

38.5%
  3. Two, one in my pussy and one in my ass! Awesome...

13.2%
  4. Three of course, all my holes deserve to be fill at same time for more pleasure

30.6%
  5. More than 3, I need more 2 in my pussy, one in my ass, one in each hands and another one in my mouth

27.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigwin971

bigwin971 Well-Known Member Real Person

Honestly Ladies, do you like to be fucked by more than one cocks at once? Do you like to be shared by your husband with one, two, three, or more Black Cocks? What layout do you preferred? How horny could you be?
    Please don't hesitate to share your stories, photos, what you would like to do, want to try.... All!
    This thread is for more horniest of you, the one who assume all their holes to be stretched, pound, fill, screw, used and eventually cream with fresh nuts milk. tumblr_meefciKAl61qcbeoeo1_1280.jpg tumblr_mroffaiztS1sb0cyno1_1280.jpg tumblr_mhzlzkVuIz1ri2be3o1_1280.jpg IMG_0187.JPG

2. tforbbc

tforbbc Active Member

BiH
    I would love to be fucked from behind by my boyfriend while i suck BBC. That is my fantasy...

3. bigwin971

4. bigwin971

Or that !!! 777_1000.jpg

5. bigwin971

6. bigwin971

7. bigwin971

What about sucking many black cock 780_1000.jpg

northsb, JuliDan, abela and 20 others like this.
  8. bigwin971

9. bigwin971

10. bigwin971

11. bigwin971

12. bigwin971

13. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I usually dont fuck one on one anymore. I love sucking on a BBC while my pussy is getting pounded. And I tell eveyone I fuck, no anal if just 2 BBC's. If I get 3 BBC's they can fuck all 3 holes. Since I started this, I am getting 3 BBC's at least twice a week now. I have never been happier with my sex life.

14. bigwin971

You are a WOMAN! a real one !!! Who assume all her holes and know that all her 3 holes deserved to be filled by a BBC!!!

slypearl and mike241 like this.
  15. anna4bbc

anna4bbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    As long as there's a black cock available then I'm happy, but if theres more than enough to fill all my holes for hours over and over then its a great night!

16. bigwin971

That the point!

slypearl likes this.
  17. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US

re: Mfm, mmf or Group sex, how do you like it?

pic_FYI.jpg bigwin ... since you used the symbols, it might be good to know the significance of what exactly you've indicated here with the heading to your thread just in case you would want to change it (recommended) after reading this.
    There are a lot of these abbreviations out there. If you go to http://www.asstr.org/main.html, they give you the majority of these abbreviations, but just so you know, M=adult males, F=adult females, m=males under age, f=females under age.

So what your heading indicates is (Mfm) Adult males with underage female & underage male, and (mmf) underage male with underage male & underage female. I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant. I think you would want MMF or MFM (both are the same) along with Group sex.
    pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

balisex and Lady Dionysus like this.
  18. MissAustralia

MissAustralia Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Australia
  19. friskynrisky

friskynrisky Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Frisky enjoys a MFM and will try more but no anal... Something I am trying get her to try as I would love to see her with all 3 holes filled...

20. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    African airtight is the hottest thing EVER! All three holes filled with Big Black Cock! :blackheart: