How do you like your sex

Starting with good fore play, kissing with tongues then him stroking my tits teasing my nipples, I’m stroking his beautiful penis through his pants , then getting on my knees talking his hard cock out and licking the pre cum then slowly stroking his cock as I start sucking him , he is fingering my pussy getting my pussy wet and ready for a deep Gentle penetration of my vagina to start them building up to a deep hard pounding giving me multiple orgasms until he ejaculates his hot thick black baby seed deep in my cervix.

Last edited:
Looks like the hards have it! As far as I'm concerned they have hubby to be soft on them and make love to them. As a Bull my job is to totally rock their world, shake them up, give them an awesome taste of something different and make them fall in love with BBC!

I have seen way too many private hotwife videos and thought to myself that guy is way too nice to that pussy! That guy is sleep! He needs to dick her down like she has the last pussy on earth! I'm going to beat that married pussy up like it stole something and hubby is going to get a front row seat!

Attachments

• 3275862-47f7f1c0f5fc402309f7abac1e8127c7.mp4
    2.6 MB
Looks like the hards have it! As far as I'm concerned they have hubby to be soft on them and make love to them. As a Bull my job is to totally rock their world, shake them up, give them an awesome taste of something different and make them fall in love with BBC!

I have seen way too many private hotwife videos and thought to myself that guy is way too nice to that pussy! That guy is *******! He needs to dick her down like she has the last pussy on earth! I'm going to beat that married pussy up like it stole something and hubby is going to get a front row seat!
Just another reminder that we beta white boys don’t and cannot compete with the Alpha black male. Its such a beautiful thing when wives find out how great sex can be and what they have been missing from a sexually superior black man. Us beta’s have no choice but to support it when we have fully accepted our position.

Back