Members: Extremely racist African-American men are drawn to this fetish: Pos/Neg?

Bigotry and racism will always exist. The only way some people can feel good about themselves is to belittle or disparage someone else. If it isn't race, it's religion, gender its some other bullshit reason. Some people overcome adversity, work hard to achieve success, and work to change the world in a positive way. Some sit on their ass and bitch because the white man gets all the breaks, the black man get all the breaks, or life isn't fair. It is true that life isn't fair, but we all need to get over it and move on. Personally I dislike "affirmitive action". It implies that a black person isn't incapable of making it on a level playing. Bullshit!

Everybody plays this games different ways for various reasons. I like white women but I also like Asians, Latina and Black women. While I have been know to play with married women it is either discreet or with the knowledge of the husband who regardless of his level of play show respect for himself. I have never gotten in to the one race is better than another because every race has its collection of fakes, assholes, wimps, crazies and plain bad fucks. There is no doubt that this site has some racist people because the user here come from society where some people are racist. Highlighting that type of ignorance only perpetuates something that should be eliminated.

From my experience there is no such thing as bad pussy, regardless of age race or ethnicity, some is just better than others, some is a lot better

There is no doubt bad pussy though it is rarer than the much more common and feared bad head. Nothing like a women using your dick as a chew toy and mistaking the shock in your eyes for a look of enjoyment. No one wants to fuck a woman who is just lays on the bed, a chic starts screaming before you get pants off or the girl who constantly has her hand at your hip trying to keep you from going "too deep". Life is short so you have to pick and choose your experiences both in and out of the bedroom wisely.

There is no doubt bad pussy though it is rarer than the much more common and feared bad head. Nothing like a women using your dick as a chew toy and mistaking the shock in your eyes for a look of enjoyment. No one wants to fuck a woman who is just lays on the bed, a chic starts screaming before you get pants off or the girl who constantly has her hand at your hip trying to keep you from going "too deep". Life is short so you have to pick and choose your experiences both in and out of the bedroom wisely.
Like I said some is better than others, but I never considered getting laid a bad thing

..... I never considered getting laid a bad thing

So, the girl you pick up has a scorching case of herpes and the "clap" and doesn't say anything to you, and you fuck her and get it from her. So, does that fit within the margin of "I never considered getting laid a bad thing?" :eek:

Story: There once was a truck driver that called 911 and when the operator answered, he said "you need to send an ambulance down to the Sunset Lodge, room 131, 'cause there's a woman ******* from the clap".
The operator said, "sir, I don't think a person bleeds from the clap."
And the truck driver said, "they do when they give it to me!" :frantic:

So, the girl you pick up has a scorching case of herpes and the "clap" and doesn't say anything to you, and you fuck her and get it from her. So, does that fit within the margin of "I never considered getting laid a bad thing?" :eek:

Story: There once was a truck driver that called 911 and when the operator answered, he said "you need to send an ambulance down to the Sunset Lodge, room 131, 'cause there's a woman ******* from the clap".

My sexual activity is restricted to a relatively closed group. I do not play the club/bar scene. Any new members are vetted and have a clean bill of health. So for me yes getting laid is never a bad thing. If you wish to have a higher risk approach to your sexual activity you are certainly entitled

As a new member here, from my observations, I think there are probably a lot of black guys here with some chips on their shoulders. It's not surprising because a lot of the posts are humiliating to white people and that's probably appealing to some African nationalists or people with those beliefs.

For me, I'm here because I like white women, but I have to say, I have never limited myself to one race sexually or for relationships. I also enjoy chatting with people who like sex, generally, and there's plenty of that here. There aren't many places in life where you can express yourself as openly as here about it, because it's still taboo to have these types of discussions in mainstream outlets, whether it's about interracial sex, or just sex generally.

I'm not into humiliation or anything and many of the posts are ridiculous to me, but I'm not here to judge or knock anything anyone likes that gets them off. I would be down for a threesome, or a foursome if I was dating someone but I'm not about putting one of those erection prevention devices on some white dude's dick. Frankly, I'm down for turning all bedrooms into the United Nations where everyone gets their 'chance to speak'. Seriously, though, I just like sex and talking about it and if I meet some people on this site, great, but really, I'm here to have fun.

I believe that all humans are racist, it is built into our DNA. How else could we have survived if we did not believe. our: clan, tribe, family, etc was number 1. But like wisdom teeth, it has outlived it's usefulness. We choose how we treat others, that's what is important. And speaking for myself, I am hear just looking for some intelligent conversation and who knows, maybe even a warm body or two.

"pampered race of the democratic party" un fucking real! Also " "blacks need to be worried about the increase of numbers of Hispanics in this country" No you smart dumb MF people of color don't Get all bent out of shape about new people and cultures . T
hat type of sentiment is resevered for those closet racist " their coming for our land And women" Tea party types. Fearful of the very thing that they have perpetrated on the people of this continent since their first visit. You see Mr smart dumb MF the very worst thing you can do to a thief is steal from him, and the worst for a liar is to be lied to. So the increase of Spanish people should only pissed off the thief that stole this land from them in the first place ie the whole south west an most of the west coast you smart dumb MF. As for the original question.... Im far from a racist but i can smell one a mile away. Personally i don't. Get off on all of that Im in charge and Bengali superior Bs. Im more concerned on being a bedroom bully by using this ten inch cock that god has blessed me with. I enjoy a good freak regardless race. There are physical qualities that i enjoy from all women
. At the end of the day it's about pleasing my partner so if she's. Into being dominated. Then i would do it for her. Again the main objective is to please your partner.... Sorry for the rant, but there is just something about a smart dumb MF that irks the ******* out of me. Good day

..... there is just something about a smart dumb MF that irks the ******* out of me. Good day

well, I am a bit embarrassed that I didn't get a damn thing you said, throughBred, but I am totally confused by the term "smart dumb MF" ... can you, or someone else, please explain what this is or means? :confused: You used it several times in your rant ... and I respect your need to get ******* off your chest, but this "smart dumb MF" I just don't understand. Maybe "I IS ONE AND DON'T KNOW IT" :)

The guy who at the start of the post made a comment about blacks being pampered by the democratic party and how we should be fearful of being replaced or out numbered by Hispanics in this country. I referred to him as a smart dumb mom fucker. ( a person who may be intelligent in one way but still totally clueless)
didn't understand any thing I said. Ok. Maybe if i would javelin replied directly to his post maybe you would have made the connection

The guy who at the start of the post made a comment about blacks being pampered by the democratic party and how we should be fearful of being replaced or out numbered by Hispanics in this country. I referred to him as a smart dumb mom fucker. ( a person who may be intelligent in one way but still totally clueless)
didn't understand any thing I said. Ok. Maybe if i would javelin replied directly to his post maybe you would have made the connection
Blacks in America haven't done particularly well under the current Democratic administration

Hi, from the view of an outsider to "fans" of this sexual fetish, it is clear that many very bigoted or Afrocentrist/Afro-Supremacist males of African-American descent are intrigued by this sexual fetish.

Do you think this damages the sexual fetish and if so, should there be space for racist African-American men in your cyber-community?

sexual desire is not dictated by public perception of arbitrary morality views, and there should certainly be space for them. it is not my place to say otherwise. it is just a matter of opinion, so it is sort of a circular topic. there is no real resolution. but i love race play too.

Would you interact in real life with racist African-American men?

yes, i would love to have one here with me right now so i could show my respect and my place at his feet.

Back