50 Percent(+) American white women no longer exclusive to white men?

ChiStud

Male
From
MI, US
Personal observation only:

I believe 50% of American white women (or better) are no longer exclusive to white men only. In my estimate, Black men now share at least 50% of white women in the U.S., whether openly or in secrecy.

If myself, and 2 of my friends meet a white woman it's almost certain that one of the 3 of us are able to date/sleep with her. Depending on which one is her preference. And the numbers are increasing rapidly.

Against my preference, I often reject many play opportunities because I prefer to not get involved in work/play relationship drama.

Yet, I know of many white women who live in rural areas, tell their spouses/bf's they're coming to the city to shop etc. Or they're working late one or two nights a week. In actually, they're meeting up with their Black lovers to spend time with them. Husbands, bf's, family members or friends haven't a clue.

I reside in Southeast, Michigan (Metro Detroit) and travel frequently. It seems to be the norm in most places I travel.

Any other thoughts on this?

The original poster is stating that this is his observation, or perspective. So how can you argue against what he thinks? You can't.

In reality, it's nowhere near that, especially since lots of white people In America don't have any interaction with blacks and most still live in neighborhoods that are mostly white.

Women are financially attached to white men
But sexually to black males
Right, because no black men make money and all white guys are financially stable.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

SALT LAKE CITY — Nearly 6 in 10 black men reach the middle class or higher by middle age, a nearly 20 percent increase compared to 1960. And the share living in poverty has dropped from 41 percent to 18 percent over the same time period.

Financially? Asian guys could be making 150k salary and have half a million in liquid assets while still being at a massive disadvantage in the dating market. White women are attached to white men for cultural tradition and customs.
Exactly. Also, people tend to prefer dating within their own race. I don't think that's racist. It's just natural. But I'm sure most people would be open to having a sexual relationship with a member of another race.

The original poster is stating that this is his observation, or perspective. So how can you argue against what he thinks? You can't.

In reality, it's nowhere near that, especially since lots of white people In America don't have any interaction with blacks and most still live in neighborhoods that are mostly white.

Easy, because they aren't limiting their opinion to their personal experience. Half the birds in my pond are swans, therefore at least 50% of bids in America are swans. That logic is flawed.

No, its no where near 50%.
Sorry, this can be a fun, but other than a fringe fetish it is mostly a phenomena found among lower class 'white trash'.

Last edited:
SALT LAKE CITY — Nearly 6 in 10 black men reach the middle class or higher by middle age, a nearly 20 percent increase compared to 1960. And the share living in poverty has dropped from 41 percent to 18 percent over the same time period.

Yeah, in other words its culture.
Those who leave the ghetto rapping gang thug culture do much better than those who don't.

Maybe I'm naive, or maybe I just don't give in to all the B.S. and negative hype on IR. I've never been exclusive to any one type, or race of men. I like confidence, charm, charisma, chemistry, a big dick helps😉😜etc. I have yet to have that dynamic with a white guy, bc I think they are so wrapped up in all the BS of status. I know for myself, I'm taking control and living out my fantasies, learning about my sexuality, and finding my identity as my place in the world is constantly changing. White men need to take ownership in that, they play a huge role in what society thinks. Stop placing so much emphasis on if white women prefer XYZ and just evolve.

Easy, because they aren't limiting their opinion to their personal experience. Half the birds in my pond are swans, therefore at least 50% of bids in America are swans. That logic is flawed.

No, its no where near 50%.
Sorry, this can be a fun, but other than a fringe fetish it is mostly a phenomena found among lower class 'white trash'.
Swans are nice

Personal observation only:

I believe 50% of American white women (or better) are no longer exclusive to white men only. In my estimate, Black men now share at least 50% of white women in the U.S., whether openly or in secrecy.

If myself, and 2 of my friends meet a white woman it's almost certain that one of the 3 of us are able to date/******* with her. Depending on which one is her preference. And the numbers are increasing rapidly.

Against my preference, I often reject many play opportunities because I prefer to not get involved in work/play relationship drama.

Yet, I know of many white women who live in rural areas, tell their spouses/bf's they're coming to the city to shop etc. Or they're working late one or two nights a week. In actually, they're meeting up with their Black lovers to spend time with them. Husbands, bf's, family members or friends haven't a clue.

I reside in Southeast, Michigan (Metro Detroit) and travel frequently. It seems to be the norm in most places I travel.

Any other thoughts on this?
Oh honey, it far more than 50%. Much closer to 75%. WILL be 90% soon...

Financially? Asian guys could be making 150k salary and have half a million in liquid assets while still being at a massive disadvantage in the dating market. White women are attached to white men for cultural tradition and customs.
I think you are probably right about parts of our country but other parts are and have been different. We live in San Diego, liberal southern California. I have a ******* that has been married to an Asian guy for 25 years. Yes he makes over 100k now but when my ******* married him, he made minimum wage.
I have another ******* that married a Mexican, Latino, that made little money and ended in divorce.
I have another ******* that first married a good looking, Alpha male, but ended in divorce after 2 babies. Then she married an Asian, Samoan, but he makes a low income.
My youngest ******* married a white man, smart Alpha type but could not hold a job for more than 2 years. She had 2 fine white boys with him but she decided to leave him because she is very independent, self reliant and that caused marital problems.
So my point from my experience we do not have a ethnic or cultural bias in Southern California. If we have any bias in Southern California, it is against white males.
I have noticed that here, women are independent and self reliant and seem not to have any need to get married.
I have also noticed that none of my grandsons, white and other ethnic origins, have no desire to get married.
I know this is just a micro view of who white women want to marry but it is real.

Exactly. Also, people tend to prefer dating within their own race. I don't think that's racist. It's just natural. But I'm sure most people would be open to having a sexual relationship with a member of another race.
While this was once true, I believe it changed many years ago.

Back