50 Percent(+) American white women no longer exclusive to white men?

Yeah, in other words its culture.
Those who leave the ghetto rapping gang thug culture do much better than those who don't.
Yes it is culture...women of various cultures are less inclined to accept white males with condescending views and opinions. BTW while I'm not a fan of the hip hop genre it seems to have worked for Eminem.

Exactly. Also, people tend to prefer dating within their own race. I don't think that's racist. It's just natural. But I'm sure most people would be open to having a sexual relationship with a member of another race.
While this was once true, I believe it changed many years ago.
People tend to date within their comfort zones. Most early dating begins in the neighborhood or school. From college age on shared interests become more focal. While race and finance are possible factors there's a LOT more to it than that.

Most white men have given up. They may have some twinges for white women, but they know they can never compete with Black men. At all. Period!! Some become cucks, most are becoming incels. Their fathers are generally also cucks and want their sons to be submissive. It's only a matter of time until the white Y chromosome is wiped out forever. I have never met a white woman who likes white men in my life....and I'm old!!

Most white men have given up. They may have some twinges for white women, but they know they can never compete with Black men. At all. Period!! Some become cucks, most are becoming incels. Their fathers are generally also cucks and want their sons to be submissive. It's only a matter of time until the white Y chromosome is wiped out forever. I have never met a white woman who likes white men in my life....and I'm old!!
Agree 1,000 %
View attachment RDT_20230507_234642.mp4

Well I'll agree with you that most white women may enjoy BBC but that's not to say all do.
Some women will never have the courage to come out In the open about it.
Also there's alot of whites in rural areas that never interact with other people hardly.
I for one am hoping Gen z is gonna change the landscape for good tho! Older women with BBC are great examples to influence future generations tho. Gen z whites need to pull back and make it easier for black men to take over the sexual marketplace.
Anyone under 40 should stop having sex with white women period! Only Black males should fill that role...imo!

Personal observation only:

I believe 50% of American white women (or better) are no longer exclusive to white men only. In my estimate, Black men now share at least 50% of white women in the U.S., whether openly or in secrecy.

If myself, and 2 of my friends meet a white woman it's almost certain that one of the 3 of us are able to date/******* with her. Depending on which one is her preference. And the numbers are increasing rapidly.

Against my preference, I often reject many play opportunities because I prefer to not get involved in work/play relationship drama.

Yet, I know of many white women who live in rural areas, tell their spouses/bf's they're coming to the city to shop etc. Or they're working late one or two nights a week. In actually, they're meeting up with their Black lovers to spend time with them. Husbands, bf's, family members or friends haven't a clue.

I reside in Southeast, Michigan (Metro Detroit) and travel frequently. It seems to be the norm in most places I travel.

Any other thoughts on this?
I think its closer to 75%

Back