We are close to finding her first black man

My GF (soon-to-be fiance) is gorgeous. Looks like a young Emma Stone. Incredible green eyes, pouty lips, perfect skin, sexy long black hair, tall and fit, with little A cups and the most incredible round, juicy ass I've ever been with.

She's known about my interracial cucking fetish for months now. I don't think we've had a sexual encounter where we did not talk about her being with black men.

Well the wait seems almost over.

As a birthday present soon, she said she wants to get me an "experience," and I knew what she meant by that.

The other night during sex, we inevitably started talking about her with black men, and she blurted out "you want me to do this for your birthday?" to which I obviously said yes.

We have a few joint dating accounts we set up just for fun. And I suspect she'll start using them to start her search for her first black man.

The idea is that she goes on a date with him alone. I get to watch her get ready (we've talked about her wearing lacy white bra and panties and a tight, white minidress, which she would look incredible in), I maybe get a couple updates during their date, and then I'm texted the address and room number for their hotel later in the night. I listen outside the door for a bit, but then I get to go in and watch, while I smell her clothes, her footwear, and touch myself to the incredible scene unfolding. She's naturally submissive, and so we've talked about her serving her new black Daddy, getting super dirty and nasty with him, with physically and verbally. She's been getting nastier and nastier in our bedroom fantasy talk.

Additionally, I have a raging foot fetish, which is part of my cucking fantasy (I know this isn't for everyone, but I want to be allowed to kiss and smell her fragrant feet while her Black King enjoys her body).

I'm getting somewhat cold feet about all this. And I let her know that, which may have slowed down this search a little bit.

But I think I want to let her know today that she really should go through with her search, and the "experience" she's going to give me.

Advice….for a wife’s very first time with a Black lover …let her have that first experience all alone and in her bed with her knowing you’re fully supportive ( very important ) …. No condom no pulling out all the way that very first time together. Her mind races with excitement unprotected.

This will insure an experience that she will never ever forget and want to experience again… if you want this lifestyle to last years the very first time has to be perfect and alone with him will be the greatest opportunity for that believe me … you’ll have lots of opportunities then to share with her with others after if she loves the first experience. … one that she will never forget.

Advice….for a wife’s very first time with a Black lover …let her have that first experience all alone and in her bed with her knowing you’re fully supportive ( very important ) …. No condom no pulling out all the way that very first time together. Her mind races with excitement unprotected.

This will insure an experience that she will never ever forget and want to experience again… if you want this lifestyle to last years the very first time has to be perfect and alone with him will be the greatest opportunity for that believe me … you’ll have lots of opportunities then to share with her with others after if she loves the first experience. … one that she will never forget.
ill think about this thanks

100% agreed.

My GF (soon-to-be fiance) is gorgeous. Looks like a young Emma Stone. Incredible green eyes, pouty lips, perfect skin, sexy long black hair, tall and fit, with little A cups and the most incredible round, juicy ass I've ever been with.

She's known about my interracial cucking fetish for months now. I don't think we've had a sexual encounter where we did not talk about her being with black men.

As a birthday present soon, she said she wants to get me an "experience," and I knew what she meant by that.

The other night during sex, we inevitably started talking about her with black men, and she blurted out "you want me to do this for your birthday?" to which I obviously said yes.

We have a few joint dating accounts we set up just for fun. And I suspect she'll start using them to start her search for her first black man.

The idea is that she goes on a date with him alone. I get to watch her get ready (we've talked about her wearing lacy white bra and panties and a tight, white minidress, which she would look incredible in), I maybe get a couple updates during their date, and then I'm texted the address and room number for their hotel later in the night. I listen outside the door for a bit, but then I get to go in and watch, while I smell her clothes, her footwear, and touch myself to the incredible scene unfolding. She's naturally submissive, and so we've talked about her serving her new black Daddy, getting super dirty and nasty with him, with physically and verbally. She's been getting nastier and nastier in our bedroom fantasy talk.

Additionally, I have a raging foot fetish, which is part of my cucking fantasy (I know this isn't for everyone, but I want to be allowed to kiss and smell her fragrant feet while her Black King enjoys her body).

I'm getting somewhat cold feet about all this. And I let her know that, which may have slowed down this search a little bit.

But I think I want to let her know today that she really should go through with her search, and the "experience" she's going to give me.
Be sure this is what you want you are going down a path you may not be able to stop or control if you find you are not into it and she is. I promise you she will want more and more and you may not be able to stop her. But if that is what you want well you are in for the time of your life!

This sounds great and sexy to be apart of. It would be great to give you and your wife some hot times like this! I would be honored to give her her first bbc experience.

Back