Meeting wifeneedsbbc2’s wife

Wifeneedsbbc2 and I have been talking for a few weeks about getting his wife to go black for the 1st. Ladies and gentlemen, last night... It happen.

*Story time*
View attachment 2016098

After arriving at the destination and found a parking place. I texted letting her know I’ve arrived and in doing so she replied the room number. Making my way up with my things. I reminded myself that I will be her 1st BBC ever and the only other guy besides her husband that she’s even been with. So I understood she would be a little nervous and I wanted to quickly do away with that.

Arriving at the door, I knocked. The door slowly opens, she stood behind the door as she slowly opened it. I smiled and look at her as I said we finally meet. I put my things down, turned around and gave her a hug and a kiss ass while talking slowly towards the bed. With her feisty attitude she told me I took long enough. I can tell she was still nervous. So I started kissing her and crawled on top as she sat on the bed. Slowly making my way down still kissing all over her body I slowly started to remove her shorts. Once they were off I licked both sides of her inner thighs while made my way to her pussy lips. Licking and sucking her pussy all around. I reach my hands up and groped her beautifully perfected titties. She started grasping and making slight moaning sounds as if she didn’t wanted to act like she was enjoying it to much but at this she was still nervous or shameful that this is her 1st doing acts of this with someone else other her husband. I slowly start buttoning my shirt and taking off my pants as I was hard already just the excitement of eating her pussy. After going down for about 7-10 mins I finally raised up and sloppy my dick on her clit. She look and immediately grabbed my dick, playing with it then I told her to suck it. She replied oh really, I responded yes I’m fucking sucking serious. I stood there before her while she still sat the edge of the bed. She put the head of my dick in her mouth as if that’s all she could manage. Not long after that as she suck on the head and jerking the shaft. I slowly started putting a little more of my dick in her mouth so she could get a mouth full of bbc. She took more than she thought she could have and I’m playing with her pussy the whole time this is happen. Pussy still wet from me eating her. I told her I’m about to put this black dick inside of you. I ask if she wanted me to use a condom & she was like I’m leaving that choice up to you. So I say, you about to catch all of this dick then.

View attachment 2016114

As I made my way back on top of her she inches her way more towards the center of the bed with a look in her eyes of disbelief in her eyes that she’s really about to go through with this. In the moment I said “yes you are” and gave her another kiss right as I rub the tip of my cock between her clit. As I inserted the head. She let out a big grasp and close her eyes. I told her open her eyes. I wanted to keep the eye contact establish to ensure that this is happening and there’s no need to be ashamed about it. After all, this is what you came here for I said. She nodded her head and I continue sliding a little more of me in here with each stroke. View attachment 2016115

Once I’ve got to the point where she could comfortably take me. I started thrusting a little harder and faster to get my point across of what this BBC can and capable of doing. In doing so. She wrapped her legs around me and started gripping the bed sheets with one hand and use the other to pull me in closer for tongue action. Feel her cream again and again all over my cock. I knew I was getting my point across of what can and capbable of with her. I Continue with the momentum of my thrust to pound away.... until, I stroked her a little to deep. Lol. When I heard started saying “ouch ouch ouch” all I could do was smile and say “I’ve found it”.

So afterwards I wanted to have her doggystyle. So I told her get on 4’s. View attachment 2016125

View attachment 2016143
Good story bruh, great details! I like hearing from the Bull perspective.

Wifeneedsbbc2 and I have been talking for a few weeks about getting his wife to go black for the 1st. Ladies and gentlemen, last night... It happen.

*Story time*
View attachment 2016098

After arriving at the destination and found a parking place. I texted letting her know I’ve arrived and in doing so she replied the room number. Making my way up with my things. I reminded myself that I will be her 1st BBC ever and the only other guy besides her husband that she’s even been with. So I understood she would be a little nervous and I wanted to quickly do away with that.

Arriving at the door, I knocked. The door slowly opens, she stood behind the door as she slowly opened it. I smiled and look at her as I said we finally meet. I put my things down, turned around and gave her a hug and a kiss ass while talking slowly towards the bed. With her feisty attitude she told me I took long enough. I can tell she was still nervous. So I started kissing her and crawled on top as she sat on the bed. Slowly making my way down still kissing all over her body I slowly started to remove her shorts. Once they were off I licked both sides of her inner thighs while made my way to her pussy lips. Licking and sucking her pussy all around. I reach my hands up and groped her beautifully perfected titties. She started grasping and making slight moaning sounds as if she didn’t wanted to act like she was enjoying it to much but at this she was still nervous or shameful that this is her 1st doing acts of this with someone else other her husband. I slowly start buttoning my shirt and taking off my pants as I was hard already just the excitement of eating her pussy. After going down for about 7-10 mins I finally raised up and sloppy my dick on her clit. She look and immediately grabbed my dick, playing with it then I told her to suck it. She replied oh really, I responded yes I’m fucking sucking serious. I stood there before her while she still sat the edge of the bed. She put the head of my dick in her mouth as if that’s all she could manage. Not long after that as she suck on the head and jerking the shaft. I slowly started putting a little more of my dick in her mouth so she could get a mouth full of bbc. She took more than she thought she could have and I’m playing with her pussy the whole time this is happen. Pussy still wet from me eating her. I told her I’m about to put this black dick inside of you. I ask if she wanted me to use a condom & she was like I’m leaving that choice up to you. So I say, you about to catch all of this dick then.

View attachment 2016114

As I made my way back on top of her she inches her way more towards the center of the bed with a look in her eyes of disbelief in her eyes that she’s really about to go through with this. In the moment I said “yes you are” and gave her another kiss right as I rub the tip of my cock between her clit. As I inserted the head. She let out a big grasp and close her eyes. I told her open her eyes. I wanted to keep the eye contact establish to ensure that this is happening and there’s no need to be ashamed about it. After all, this is what you came here for I said. She nodded her head and I continue sliding a little more of me in here with each stroke. View attachment 2016115

Once I’ve got to the point where she could comfortably take me. I started thrusting a little harder and faster to get my point across of what this BBC can and capable of doing. In doing so. She wrapped her legs around me and started gripping the bed sheets with one hand and use the other to pull me in closer for tongue action. Feel her cream again and again all over my cock. I knew I was getting my point across of what can and capbable of with her. I Continue with the momentum of my thrust to pound away.... until, I stroked her a little to deep. Lol. When I heard started saying “ouch ouch ouch” all I could do was smile and say “I’ve found it”.

So afterwards I wanted to have her doggystyle. So I told her get on 4’s. View attachment 2016125

View attachment 2016143
Wow. Great story. Thanks for the recap. And great pics. Loved them.

*Story time*
View attachment 2016098

View attachment 2016114

View attachment 2016143
Yessir:D

Back