Meeting a new bull for the first time tonight

cuckhold69

Couple
So im super excited. Were meeting a new bull tonight for the first time. Theres no garentee anything will happen but things are looking good. Hes WAY more fit then the last bull and if what he says is true he'll be way bigger too.

Great to hear !! Keep us updated. Has your wife talked with him yet ?? Lets hope they both have a great connection... let her get close to him. :)
They've actually known each other for a long time. They're old gaming buddies. Hes lived fairly close to us but shes never met him in person. He texted us a little while ago saying he was headed this way. We expect he'll be here in about an hour or so

Took him a minute to find the place but hes here. Taking some things a little slow to try to shake off the awkwardness. Gonna play some games then hit a movie tonight i think

So the sleeping arrangements arent going as well as i had hoped. The plan is to stay with us until sometime Saturday so theres still time for something to happen. I work tommorow so maybe with me not being here a chunk of the day they'll get more comfortable. Trying to be patient.

So thus far things have been pretty uneventful. Playing video games again. The plan for tonight is to make dinner and eat. Once dinner is done Were gonna play some games (card or board games) and *******. Should lighten up the tension a little bit. If anything happens between now and then ill let everyone know

So i just got a text from her. They stopped playing video games to watch a movie. They were laying down together and he started getting handsy. He started feeling her up first over the bra then under it. He guided her hand to his cock and she stroked it a little bit. He told her that she should suck it so she did for a few pumps. She said that she might give more head later. Things are looking up:) cant wait to get home and see how the rest of the night goes

So after some games and booze the air is much clearer. I feel like everyone is comfortable enough. My gf declared right in fro t of both of us that she wants him to sleep with her tonight. He knows im good with it. One more game to play then i think were all set :)

He left to go back home. Things didnt kick into as high gear as i would of liked but it was still an awsome weekend. He said he would definately cum back so maybe here in a couple weeks. When i get a chance ill add the details in the stories thread.

Back