Maybe I’m just different idk

I know the website is all about worshipping bbc, but some of the comments I read are just off the wall!!! I understand the different lifestyle dynamics hotwife, cuckold, stag/vixen etc. I also understand the fetish/thrill of having sex with a black man and submitting to them, but to me it’s all about a black man submitting to me! I still want everything that comes with bbc but I like it when they know they’re here to please me not the other way around. I love pleasing don’t get me wrong, but at the end of the day I’m worried about my orgasms not theirs. Am I the only women on here that feels bbc is for my pleasure not his?
Half the stuff on this site is masturbation fodder for men... maybe more than half.

I was really starting to wondering if there were any "normal" women on here who are just looking for a beautiful black man with an enormous cock to fuck occasionally with the blessing of their "normal" strait husband who worships her so much he wants her to get exactly that, LIKE ME! :LOL:#sonormal #practicallyvanilla

The site is broad church, loads of nonsense, some annoying bs and some sheer madness. Still it can offer something in my view as at the end of the day it’s just about getting some for men and women

Half the profiles on this site are men masquerading as women just to get their rocks off. I don't know a single woman out there who talks the way some of these gals do. It's insane.
You think? I mean what girl wouldnt say "I want you to pound my cervix"? Lol :unsure: And no my husband does not want to suck your dick is another one I hear about how bad the husband wants tobe with the partner after.

A lot of the stuff I read on here as I man 👨🏾 I feel is complete “BS”! And you as women should not want to even be in the same room with a “BS’er”!!!

Back