Married White Women Secretly Masturbating To BBC

View media item 213631
I’ve been curious lately over how many white wives actually masturbate thinking about black cock when hubby is not around in secret. What experience did you have that made you rub, finger or dildo that hot white pussy? Send your stories and pics can’t wait to hear!!!!!

View media item 213631
I’ve been curious lately over how many white wives actually masturbate thinking about black cock when hubby is not around in secret. What experience did you have that made you rub, finger or dildo that hot white pussy? Send your stories and pics can’t wait to hear!!!!!

For our entire marriage my wife said she did not enjoy masturbating and that she thought it was gross, and I believed her. Fast forward to now and her being more open about sex. She confided to me that prior to me even bringing up this lifestyle, her being with a black man as I watch, she had masturbated to this really big black guy named Isaac at her work. I was a little shocked played it casual and asked her what she was thinking while she was doing it and she said she thought about him being on top of her and his body overwhelming hers and making her feel very tiny. She also said she would repeat his name over and over while imagining him screwing her with his huge dick and that she was very submissive to him.:unsure:.

So she was keeping this a secret from me and my wife is not as prudish as she made herself out to be and in fact was fantasizing about other men.:unsure:

Last edited:
For our entire marriage my wife said she did not enjoy masturbating and that she thought it was gross, and I believed her. Fast forward to now and her being more open about sex. She confided to me that prior to me even bringing up this lifestyle, her being with a black man as I watch, she had masturbated to this really big black guy named Isaac at her work. I was a little shocked played it casual and asked her what she was thinking while she was doing it and she said she thought about him being on top of her and his body overwhelming hers and making her feel very tiny. She also said she would repeat his name over and over while imagining him screwing her with his huge dick and that she was very submissive to him.:unsure:.

So she was keeping this a secret from me and my wife is not as prudish as she made herself out to be and in fact was fantasizing about other men.:unsure:
Really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing :bigsmile:

Really enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing :bigsmile:

You're welcome. If my wife admits she did it then I guarantee you there are a lot of married white women out there secretly doing it. Crazy to think she was actually doing this while thinking about a black man. My wife is as devoted a wife as they come but she gave in to this guy Isaac. Must have been some very hard core fantasies going on in her head.
Funny world we live in. We are sexual creatures and some women just hate to admit it, my wife being one for the longest time.

Last edited:
Back