Married White Women Secretly Masturbating To BBC

Secretly? No!

tumblr_o6ut4bj8BY1u1rouno1_640.gif

Attachments

• 1544457574977.png
    1544457574977.png
    253.8 KB · Views: 79
I have a friend who confessed to me that she has been secretly masturbating while looking at black men...she doesn't know about my black BFs, yet! Thinking about telling her so her and I can have secret lust after black man and each other sessions! :)

Attachments

• img (27).jpg
    img (27).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 83
I have a friend who confessed to me that she has been secretly masturbating while looking at black men...she doesn't know about my black BFs, yet! Thinking about telling her so her and I can have secret lust after black man and each other sessions! :)
Would like to see that and join in afterwards to

Wife told me she would as far back as high school. Shes a southern belle and one of her colored classmates always had a big bulge in his pants and he would catch her looking. He would walk up behind her and grab her ass and rub his hand across her crotch. She would say stop that , i have a boyfriend. But she admitted she would get wet and masterbate thinking of fucking him. Then later in life she worked with dominant type black man in a nursing home. They all wore scrubs and all the other nurses and women always talked about how you could see big bulge and outline of his cock. She worked directly with him and told me she would walk around wet most of the night . He was always hitting on her and she said she wanted his cock in the worst way. She was married to another man at the time and would go home and either fuck her husband or masterbate thinking of him. She said she decided she was going to fuck him but found out he was fucking this other white girl there. Said she wasn't getting into that. But told me she wishes she would have. After she got her first BBC 4 years ago she told me she wishes she would have years ago. She always heard, but never realized BBC was so good. Their big cock and the way they fuck her makes her cum buckets.

• Love
Reactions: wit
Back