Black to White Heavy Hitters

So this question is for those who have actually made contact with the heavy hitters here on this site. Did they just fuck you and ghost you after one visit, then you never hear from them again.. Male or Female.. 🤭🤭 just curious that's all. #speakonit

As you can see not much going on with conversations about real questions. This site is all about picture collections and fake internet post 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Well, it's usually the unverified accounts that's spamming site. No offense.
Who was this popular female? I have a couple of names in my head and if I'm correct, who cares? I picked them out to be nothing but attention whores a while back. However, there are some real deals here too, and are very selective.
Who was it?

Well, it's usually the unverified accounts that's spamming site. No offense.
Who was this popular female? I have a couple of names in my head and if I'm correct, who cares? I picked them out to be nothing but attention whores a while back. However, there are some real deals here too, and are very selective.
Who was it?
Ahh reverse no Offence if that was your intent and the name doesn't matter, also I seen just as much BS for verified real people as much as non types as well so maybe open your eyes and really watch what is going on. 👑

Ahh reverse no Offence if that was your intent and the name doesn't matter, also I seen just as much BS for verified real people as much as non types as well so maybe open your eyes and really watch what is going on. 👑
I've attacked and been attacked on this site - this is the first time someone is telling me to open my eyes.
You must be a mighty perceptive young man.
I'm just curious, how have been able to watch this for verified people if you can't even get into the verified
-only forum?

I've attacked and been attacked on this site - this is the first time someone is telling me to open my eyes.
You must be a mighty perceptive young man.
I'm just curious, how have been able to watch this for verified people if you can't even get into the verified
-only forum?
Maybe if you was awake at one time you would have seen where I use to be but no longer interested in this cuck site BS.. Pay attention to the date of this forum may help you see.

Maybe if you was awake at one time you would have seen where I use to be but no longer interested in this cuck site BS.. Pay attention to the date of this forum may help you see.
OK King, you mean 'were' and 'used'. And the date is three fucking months ago, not ten years. You just got here about seven months ago. Now, a smart person takes the collective experience of a group before concluding. Being unverified, you are cut off from a lot of discussion and many couples/women will not take you seriously because there are a huge amount of white men posing as females and black men collecting pictures, wasting time and whatever.
You've got no verification, no media, lots of conversations about pros and internet women - maybe that's the reason you're not aware of how real people interact.

OK King, you mean 'were' and 'used'. And the date is three fucking months ago, not ten years. You just got here about seven months ago. Now, a smart person takes the collective experience of a group before concluding. Being unverified, you are cut off from a lot of discussion and many couples/women will not take you seriously because there are a huge amount of white men posing as females and black men collecting pictures, wasting time and whatever.
You've got no verification, no media, lots of conversations about pros and internet women - maybe that's the reason you're not aware of how real people interact.
Since you stupidly started your conversation with "no Offense" your ignorance shows a great deal, but you have seen what I have seen and have no desire to a part of this cuck gay environment that you seem to enjoy.. ( makes me wonder about your status as well) and as far as meeting "real" people here I have met some genuine people here that are also not part of the labels required to be involved so we're good on the social media rip off a and BS to suck money out of people to communicate.. With that said.. Enjoy your labels and sucking dicks since that seems to be your route.. End👑

Since you stupidly started your conversation with "no Offense" your ignorance shows a great deal,
Comprehension is another thing you're bad at. It was a passive aggressive irony, that I 'stupidly' assumed wouldn't fly over your head.
but you have seen what I have seen and have no desire to a part of this cuck gay environment that you seem to enjoy..
I don't enjoy it. I do enjoy calling you all out who come here and pretend to be something they are not.
( makes me wonder about your status as well)
No need to wonder - I'm good. Your approval was not necessary.
and as far as meeting "real" people here I have met some genuine people here that are also not part of the labels required to be involved so we're good on the social media rip off a and BS to suck money out of people to communicate..
'Real' people? So you've met two guys, instead of one?
It cost absolutely nothing to be verified. And, while you can purchase a Gold Membership, some of us didn't have to. I never paid a dime to this site. So they are not sucking money out of people to communicate, just putting up some safeguards to keep the fakes at arm's length.
With that said.. Enjoy your labels and sucking dicks since that seems to be your route.. End👑
If that's your conclusion, your comprehension skills are lower than I graciously gave you credit for.
End 👑? You're right, it's King's end. Weren't you just leaving?

Back