Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I thought I enjoyed sex with girls but really nothing even comes close to the feeling of finding a black cock to suck
That is the truth. Sex with woman is great. But receiving the reward of giving a black cock an orgasm is so much better. Having to set up dates to suck cock has given me a great appreciation for what women put up with in men. The feeling I get from having a man explode inside me has shown me why they put up with it.

Last edited:
That is the truth. Sex with woman is great. But receiving the reward of giving a black cock an orgasm is so much better. Having to set up dates to suck cock has given me a great application for what women put up with in men. The feeling I get from having a man explode inside me has shown me why they put up with it.
Hot

Couldn’t agree more, a drunken random grindr account years ago changed me so much, as I don’t have a lot of black men in my area I don’t do it much, but the first time I got my mouth around a black cock it was insane, literally sucked his cock for over an hour swallowing load after load until he had nothing left, couldn’t believe how natural it came to me, was like I was doing it all my life! Obviously being on this site I have an obsession with black cock and being cuckolded by black bulls, over the last year or so I’ve become so obsessed with submitting to black men completely it’s changed me a lot! I thought I enjoyed sex with girls but really nothing even comes close to the feeling of finding a black cock to suck, but now since my interest in the submission has gone through the roof, I get so turned on by the fact I’m letting a superior man use my mouth as he pleases, the feeling of taking swallowing every drop of black seed is like nothing I’ve ever felt! No sex with girls even comes close to that feeling
I hope to experience that feeling one day as well. ❤️ :blackheart:

Back