Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Every man should suck cock at least once. It is liberating to have had cock in your mouth and know his cum has become part of your body. You will have a more sympathetic relationship with women. Your friendships with men will be better. Making it a BBC helps you to admit that you can and want to do anything to sexualy please others.
Could not agree more! Sucking is very liberating and provides a much different sensationn. Love the feeling of making cock get hard and how nice and how much harder it gets before he cums. Also I enjoy that first taste and feel of precum.

Every man should suck cock at least once. It is liberating to have had cock in your mouth and know his cum has become part of your body. You will have a more sympathetic relationship with women. Your friendships with men will be better. Making it a BBC helps you to admit that you can and want to do anything to sexualy please others.
Oh I’ve done it. I just want to try that one. Now!

It drives my wife wild when I suck the black cock she’s fucking. She got me into it on vacation in the Caribbean when she was sitting on a beautiful 9-inch black cock. She told me to lick her clit. Later, when he was finished, she told me to suck him hard again so she could have more. I love the effect it has on her when I have a black man — her lover —in my mouth. If he cums, I swallow, or if she wants I share it with her. We either share it orally (snowball it) or I deposit it in her pussy and fuck her in his cum. Amazing.
You're lucky to have a wife like that

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I'm recently divorced, but I've sucked so many Black Kings dry that I lost count. Some of them confided in me that I was better than my ex wife

What a brilliant observation. Although I have no experience at the moment I can really understand what you mean. :lips: :lips:

Back