Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I’m into fucking these white boys silly
I'd be all over you. Once married to a White woman, I've enjoyed being submissive to Black guys for many years, several on a regular basis. (They keep coming back, so I must be doing something right.) I enjoy color contrast and most importantly the special electric charge of desire between White men and Black men, which goes both ways and is somehow very healing. One young Black guy told me during a visit that I treat him better than his Black girlfriend. Another Black man (married to Black woman) told me that he is particularly attracted to mature White subs. I am always surprised that Black men are attracted to me, even now in later life, but am very grateful for it. I know that when I see a hot black guy, I want to be submissive to him -- and sometimes I think the Black men can sense that about me. Can you all read that? I would love to hear more from Black men who are attracted to White men, which is the side of the story that is seldom discussed.

I'd be all over you. Once married to a White woman, I've enjoyed being submissive to Black guys for many years, several on a regular basis. (They keep coming back, so I must be doing something right.) I enjoy color contrast and most importantly the special electric charge of desire between White men and Black men, which goes both ways and is somehow very healing. One young Black guy told me during a visit that I treat him better than his Black girlfriend. Another Black man (married to Black woman) told me that he is particularly attracted to mature White subs. I am always surprised that Black men are attracted to me, even now in later life, but am very grateful for it. I know that when I see a hot black guy, I want to be submissive to him -- and sometimes I think the Black men can sense that about me. Can you all read that? I would love to hear more from Black men who are attracted to White men, which is the side of the story that is seldom discussed.
To your point, the man I used to see told me he had 4 or 5 white guys on call all the time. He said whenever he wanted his dick sucked or a piece of ass someone was almost always available.

In return I can’t imagine he’s the only black man enjoying such a beautiful situation in town here. I’ve been asked by a few local guys on here to meet with them. And it kills me to be so loyal to my wife that I have to pass on those opportunities. But I’m loyal to her. I know what I’m missing out on though.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I travel to Atlanta for business and would love to suck you off. You show up at my hotel, get comfortable and get serviced. After you bust, you leave. Sound good? If you have a girl you want to bring and watch, sweet!

My ex and later first wife got me into this; actually caught her with a black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen up till then balls deep in her cunt. She later got me into cock sucking and we often shared BBC. Yep, orally bi and will suck a big black cock with a woman or just one on one with a guy. I am not a sissy and am actually dominant, and have a good sized dick for a white guy, just nowhere near as big as BBC. Just enjoy BBC as much as women.
I feel the same way my ex and I sucked a few bbcs together she loved watching me suck it not sissy actually dominant as well but like giving head bbc only tho

I remember being so reluctant at first. Then it quickly grew on me and now when i see a hard BBC my first thought is kneel and the second is open my mouth
That really is a beautiful cock. From my point of view Black is far superior to white and in my opinion I'm sure that a Black Man could seduce at least three quarters of the women he tries it on with and I don't think there is a sissy who could refuse if he was lucky enough to be propositioned by a
BBC. It seems as though to be Blacked is a craving which is spreading amongst the white race at an amazing rate and long may it continue, and may we all get lucky. :blackheart::threesome::blackheart:

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC,
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I would and have sucked BBC several times as cuck. My wife is only ok at sucking, she stays in the tip and begins to gag at about 3 inches. I'm only a thick 7 inches and every time I tried to train her with pushing it all it she'd gag and puke. I gave up! Anyway thats how I wounf up sucking my first BBC. He kept trying to get 11 really thick inches down her throat and she made such a mess they hit the showers while I changed the sheets.
When they got back he still wanted to throat her and well she suggested me for that. He was a bit reluctant at first but she kept telling him how much she enjoy watching that. So he went into full dom mode and throated me. I have zero reflex and can hold my breath for over 2 minutes. We 3 played together once every week or 2 for just over a year. I haven't suck any of her BBC bulls since.

Back