Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Nothing better than being sucked by a cuck...something I'm still looking to expereince. Have been sucked by men but not in the presence of a white wife
My first time sucking BBC I had a gf... But my homegirls would talk to me about how fun it is to suck BBC... I decided to try it... I loved it and I only like Black dick... My goal is to find a woman who also loves black dick... I've also been pussy free since I'm small and can't please a woman. That's ur job lol... Love to clean up

We like the bisexual pleasure part for him, but not like the idea of creating a "pecking order" of one person "serving" another person. I wonder if we're alone in that preference.
Not at all. My wife and I enjoy the whole sharing aspect. It's not about humiliation or dominance, or pecking order, but about having fun. Knowing that it turns her on to see me sucking a cock, no matter the color, or being fucked by one, is just a part of the fun. The fact that I happen to enjoy it is just icing on the cake. I enjoy seeing her in the same situations. It's all good.

I've watched my cuckold husband suck Black dicks either cleaning off the
remnants of my pussy juice and my lovers semen or fluffing them for another
erction. I'll admit it gives me a sense of power and mastery over him seeing
the cock sucking faggot and beta white boi that he really is. It's exciting
when a Bull demands he suck his cock and empty his ball sack, comamnding
him to swallow every last drop of cum. He's such an obedient sissy bitch.
CS.jpg

I've watched my cuckold husband suck Black dicks either cleaning off the
remnants of my pussy juice and my lovers semen or fluffing them for another
erction. I'll admit it gives me a sense of power and mastery over him seeing
the cock sucking faggot and beta white boi that he really is. It's exciting
when a Bull demands he suck his cock and empty his ball sack, comamnding
him to swallow every last drop of cum. He's such an obedient sissy bitch.
View attachment 6603514
Lucky husband

Hubby here, took me a while to admit even to myself that I'm bi, like I'm not attracted to men but I love the look feel and power of a huge cock and have sucked a couple cocks before but none of them ever really big and not any bbc. Honestly I would love to hold and suck on a huge bbc, and even feel his load of cum on my face. Has been something I've wanted to try for a long time. I'm not really into the sissy thing or any of that, I just really like big cock and think I would enjoy playing with one. I'd love to go at one together with my wife and then watch her milk his cum with her pussy.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Hello. My ex girlfriend made me suck her black dildo... I felt both so embarassed and excited like never. she started to laugh so much and so loud, asking me to take it deeper in my throat until i chock on it... Until this moment, she started to say i was her lil slut and to call me bitch. I felt so ashamed but i never been the same before. So i don't even can figure if i sucked a real big black cock...

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Definitely!! ... Love kissing my wifes lovers cock just before he slides it into her body. .. and (reverse cow girl) love when she slides all the way up, and it slides ot of her pussy ... then kiss it again and hold it wjile she slides back down ... then kissing his balls as he cums inside her.

Not at all. My wife and I enjoy the whole sharing aspect. It's not about humiliation or dominance, or pecking order, but about having fun. Knowing that it turns her on to see me sucking a cock, no matter the color, or being fucked by one, is just a part of the fun. The fact that I happen to enjoy it is just icing on the cake. I enjoy seeing her in the same situations. It's all good.
I agree completely just let go and enjoy every aspect I love a true bi mmf experience everyone sucking and fucking just having fun

Back