Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Nice BBC buddy !! I would love to eat the wife’s pussy while you fucked her then clean up !!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
If you would tell me to get on my knees and suck your BBC I would obey

Would you suck a BBC
If you want your dick sucked by cocksucking white guys get a Grindr account cock suckers out number tops 10 to 1 always plenty of white guys willing to suck

Yes I have sucked black cock in front of a gf and would or will do it again. This was always my fantasy and tried to get many women to agree. We are not together but nothing to do with bbc. I think my cravings were stronger the feeling can be in whatever fantasy you’d like to experience. Serving black cock, black cock domination they are all good. I’d highly recommend it if your thinking about it, try it.

Since a teen i looked at the black guys at school in the rugby club and a ******* guy said he wanted to fuck me...but i retreated scared. A year or two later at Uni i began to meet black guys and even rimmed this guy and i was deeply humiliated but loved and disgusted with myself. now i am a part time mature cd/tv who lives to suck black cocks - will do as a sub male or if wanted I sissy up - its sexy AND humiliating at same time. And a sissy white guy seems to bring the best out on a black man... the dominance the ruling the sexual power. any (black) guys in London please hit me up.

Would you suck a BBC
Just found this site and joined as a basic member. Your post really got me going. I have sucked numerous black cocks after finding out several years ago that I was a submissive cock sucker. Started with white cock but soon found a black guy that was dominant and used me for his pleasure. He was verbal and the more he belittled me the more I enjoyed what i was doing.

Just found this site and joined as a basic member. Your post really got me going. I have sucked numerous black cocks after finding out several years ago that I was a submissive cock sucker. Started with white cock but soon found a black guy that was dominant and used me for his pleasure. He was verbal and the more he belittled me the more I enjoyed what i was doing.
I've been dominated by a Black Man, a very dominant Man! And here I am still dreaming about it ♠️🧎🖤

Would you suck a BBC

Would you suck a BBC

I've fantasize about sucking black cock a lot and I would love to tie my wife to a chair so she is ****** to watch as I lick and suck your big cock dry

I've been dominated by a Black Man, a very dominant Man! And here I am still dreaming about it ♠️🧎🖤
I can't believe how lucky I was today. Out of the clear blue sky I received an email from a connection I made and he wants to meet. Ends up he's a black guy and loves to be verbal and dominant. He's been telling me all day in his emails what he intends to do to me when we meet later this week. Like you, I am starting to dream about it already.

Back