Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I would and have sucked BBC several times as cuck. My wife is only ok at sucking, she stays in the tip and begins to gag at about 3 inches. I'm only a thick 7 inches and every time I tried to train her with pushing it all it she'd gag and puke. I gave up! Anyway thats how I wounf up sucking my first BBC. He kept trying to get 11 really thick inches down her throat and she made such a mess they hit the showers while I changed the sheets.
When they got back he still wanted to throat her and well she suggested me for that. He was a bit reluctant at first but she kept telling him how much she enjoy watching that. So he went into full dom mode and throated me. I have zero reflex and can hold my breath for over 2 minutes. We 3 played together once every week or 2 for just over a year. I haven't suck any of her BBC bulls since.
We def need to meet. In south burbs of Chicago ? I'm southwest

Sorry but am not into this .....but sometime i wish
Here is the way to fulfill that wish. Start by letting men suck your cock. Cocksuckers are easy to find on apps and web sites. Pretty quickly, you see how much they love sucking cock, not just yours but cock in general. Before long you will understand the way it is done and be ready to give your first BJ.

Once you do it, you will begin to understand everything you don't know now and wonder why you didn't suck decades ago. Then you can start searching for your own black man to service.

Last edited:
Here is the way to fulfill that wish. Start by letting men suck your cock. Cocksuckers are easy to find on apps and web sites. Pretty quickly, you see how much they love sucking cock, not jut yours but cock in general. Before long you will understand the way it is done and be ready to give your first BJ.

Once you do it, you will begin to understand everything you don't know now and wonder why you didn't suck decades ago. Then you can start searching for your own black man to service.
You're not wrong!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I used to have GFs when I was younger... I thought I was straight. Alot of my Latina homegirls from school would talk about how big Black guys dicks were so I got curious... When I was 21 I said fuck it let me suck a BBC. It definitely changed my life... Made me feel more feminine. When. I get a GF I'm definitely gonna introduce her to BBC... Since I'm really small... You have a beautiful Big Black Dick Sir! Yum.

Wow! Sounds like she got you on the right track...love hearing white men that love a BBC as much as a woman
My dream is to marry a girl that loves BBC or introduce her to BBC and suck BBC with her maybe also get fucked along side her. And be completely pussy free. I think more women need Black men to be their only sexual partners. Would love to have us both get jizzed and then kiss and lick the cum. Love seeing more black kings into this type of thing

Its amazing to see how many husbands want to partake in sucking a bbc...I believe that if more husbands were to be honest with their wives, that wives would actually be ok with seeing their hubby's mouths full ;) it's all about dominance and submission...doesnt make him gay but it's about him knowing his place
It's amazing for us hubbies to get the privilege to also enjoy delicious Big Black Dick. Some of my GFS loved Black men so one day I drank some vodka and smoked weed so I wouldn't chicken. It was soft 5 inches the. It grew to 10 inches... Ive loved sucking and worshipping BBC and definitely encourage girls I date to try it.

Considering I’m bi, even realized that before I was even into this lifestyle, I can say I’m pretty sure I crave it more than my wife does. Also the thing about IR cuckolding isn’t that i get jealous of the black man with the enormous cock fucking the beautiful hot wife, I get jealous of the hot wife servicing the black man.
I think we need to let more latinas get black dick...they deserve the best sex.

Nothing better than being sucked by a cuck...something I'm still looking to expereince. Have been sucked by men but not in the presence of a white wife
My first time sucking BBC I had a gf... But my homegirls would talk to me about how fun it is to suck BBC... I decided to try it... I loved it and I only like Black dick... My goal is to find a woman who also loves black dick... I've also been pussy free since I'm small and can't please a woman. That's ur job lol... Love to clean up

We like the bisexual pleasure part for him, but not like the idea of creating a "pecking order" of one person "serving" another person. I wonder if we're alone in that preference.
Not at all. My wife and I enjoy the whole sharing aspect. It's not about humiliation or dominance, or pecking order, but about having fun. Knowing that it turns her on to see me sucking a cock, no matter the color, or being fucked by one, is just a part of the fun. The fact that I happen to enjoy it is just icing on the cake. I enjoy seeing her in the same situations. It's all good.

Back