Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I service a black man on the side. Love being between his legs, looking up at him while his black cock is in my mouth. I mostly suck him. Once it went a little further when you raised his legs and pushed my head down to his ass. I let him guide me to what you wanted. It was actually nice. I think what I enjoyed the most about it is servicing him and feeling somewhat degraded and used having my tongue in his nice black ass.

I service a black man on the side. Love being between his legs, looking up at him while his black cock is in my mouth. I mostly suck him. Once it went a little further when you raised his legs and pushed my head down to his ass. I let him guide me to what you wanted. It was actually nice. I think what I enjoyed the most about it is servicing him and feeling somewhat degraded and used having my tongue in his nice black ass.
Degraded huh? That's the ultimate fantasy for white men I feel...but only to a black man and his cock.

Hell yeah dog...we gotta let these white men submit to these cocks and suck us like the lil sissies they are.
I agree. I think black men should show off their cocks to white men when they get a chance to like in restrooms, showers, saunas, steam rooms, etc because you might be surprise how many white men will become submissive and get down on their knees to suck.

Back