Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

what go around come around is true it all started with me the hubby talking the wife into having sex with a black man and after a lot of talking and planning it happen ,then about 6 months into her having sex with 3 or 4 black guys we met this one guy at a bar one night got talking with him and a few beers we took him home with us ,we were all 3 naked me watching him kissing and feeling up the with he ask the big question if I had every sucks a bbc before I told him no but it caught the wife interest she ask me what I thought about it I said I had never thought about it or doing it ,, she kept asking me if I would I kept saying no then she hit with the big one ,she said remember you kept asking me to have sex with a bbc and here we are with me doing it for you now I'm asking you to return the favor I'm asking you to suck his cock for me ,what was I to say or do so I move over between his legs took his bbc in my hand lower my head and took it into my mouth and started sucking it as the wife watch me now ,,,, that was the first time but not the last ,,,yes I would suck your cock if the wife ask me to

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I've been married for 6 years. The past couple years, I've expressed my interest in watching my wife fuck other men. Having told her that I'm partial to it being with BBC. That's coming soon. I'm the only cock shes ever had, so the thought of her getting stretched out is such a turn on. Especially after seeing your cock.

Now I've never done anything with a guy before, but wanting to experience through the woman's perspective, the thought of trying to fit your dick in my mouth makes me precum.

I enjoy sucking BBC and what makes it even better is all the BBC’s I have ever sucked all frequently fuck my wife! That’s what makes it so hot, most of the time it’s just to clean them up after they cum in her but a two guys enjoy me sucking them good and hard while they kiss and make out with the wife and even love to pull out and finish down my throat or all over face which my wife likes to see! She is dying to let one of her bulls that shoots huge loads cum all over my face in front of our friend who doesn’t know I’m bi. Her friend is a huge cum slut and she thinks she would get turned on seeing it and then letting her friend take a finger to wipe it off my face and feed it to me! She is even open to letting her lick it off my face and kiss/snowball me

what go around come around is true it all started with me the hubby talking the wife into having sex with a black man and after a lot of talking and planning it happen ,then about 6 months into her having sex with 3 or 4 black guys we met this one guy at a bar one night got talking with him and a few beers we took him home with us ,we were all 3 naked me watching him kissing and feeling up the with he ask the big question if I had every sucks a bbc before I told him no but it caught the wife interest she ask me what I thought about it I said I had never thought about it or doing it ,, she kept asking me if I would I kept saying no then she hit with the big one ,she said remember you kept asking me to have sex with a bbc and here we are with me doing it for you now I'm asking you to return the favor I'm asking you to suck his cock for me ,what was I to say or do so I move over between his legs took his bbc in my hand lower my head and took it into my mouth and started sucking it as the wife watch me now ,,,, that was the first time but not the last ,,,yes I would suck your cock if the wife ask me to
Great story!

I've been married for 6 years. The past couple years, I've expressed my interest in watching my wife fuck other men. Having told her that I'm partial to it being with BBC. That's coming soon. I'm the only cock shes ever had, so the thought of her getting stretched out is such a turn on. Especially after seeing your cock.

Now I've never done anything with a guy before, but wanting to experience through the woman's perspective, the thought of trying to fit your dick in my mouth makes me precum.
That's real. I figure its only a matter of time before white husbands want to suck themselves and naturally at some point in time they will. Hell, if you were in Atlanta, I'd def bless her with my cock

I enjoy sucking BBC and what makes it even better is all the BBC’s I have ever sucked all frequently fuck my wife! That’s what makes it so hot, most of the time it’s just to clean them up after they cum in her but a two guys enjoy me sucking them good and hard while they kiss and make out with the wife and even love to pull out and finish down my throat or all over face which my wife likes to see! She is dying to let one of her bulls that shoots huge loads cum all over my face in front of our friend who doesn’t know I’m bi. Her friend is a huge cum slut and she thinks she would get turned on seeing it and then letting her friend take a finger to wipe it off my face and feed it to me! She is even open to letting her lick it off my face and kiss/snowball me
Damn! Sounds like your wife enjoys it as much as you lol

Sucking cock well is hard work and the bigger it is the more work and cum does not taste great but it gives a lot of pleasure to the person who gets sucked. I have sucked a few black cocks in Atlanta when we stayed out by Home Depot head office in Vinings and a few white ones as well. I can tell when i am doing it right because the guy tries to shove it all down my throat including his balls

the fist time my wife and i had a threesome and told the black man she wanted to watch me suck black cock but he said we would need to get to know each other better well when we got to the motel as soon as she went into the bathroom he said lets give her what she wants so when she came out of the bathroom his pants were off he was sitting on the bed with me on my knees and his big black cock was deep in my mouth and I sucked the hell out of that cock with my wife watching until he came in my mouth and I will tell you I love the taste of black mans cum I dont like to suck black cock I love it

the fist time my wife and i had a threesome and told the black man she wanted to watch me suck black cock but he said we would need to get to know each other better well when we got to the motel as soon as she went into the bathroom he said lets give her what she wants so when she came out of the bathroom his pants were off he was sitting on the bed with me on my knees and his big black cock was deep in my mouth and I sucked the hell out of that cock with my wife watching until he came in my mouth and I will tell you I love the taste of black mans cum I dont like to suck black cock I love it
Nice!

Back