Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I have sucked cock for over 35 years and still to this day absolutely love it. You name it and i've sucked it, from forcibly sucking huge ones on my knees to 69'ing other cucks with tiny ones to glory holes in my younger days. But willingly sucking cock in front of your wife for me is the ultimate. Its intense, humiliating, very emasculating and puts me in the submissive headspace I constantly crave. When i've done it without a partner, still fun, but not nearly as exciting.

I have sucked cock for over 35 years and still to this day absolutely love it. You name it and i've sucked it, from forcibly sucking huge ones on my knees to 69'ing other cucks with tiny ones to glory holes in my younger days. But willingly sucking cock in front of your wife for me is the ultimate. Its intense, humiliating, very emasculating and puts me in the submissive headspace I constantly crave. When i've done it without a partner, still fun, but not nearly as exciting.
You have being doing blow jobs since before I was born, so we can only learn from your experience :)

lol, I didn't have sex with a woman of any type until I was 22yo. I tried like my life depended on it, but they just weren't interested, so had to settle for sex with men throughout my teens/ early 20's, so yes, I was well practised at it by the time I finally lost my virginity :)

lol, I didn't have sex with a woman of any type until I was 22yo. I tried like my life depended on it, but they just weren't interested, so had to settle for sex with men throughout my teens/ early 20's, so yes, I was well practised at it by the time I finally lost my virginity :)
Wow....never really heard of an introduction to bbc to bbc like this before. Guess you had to settle for some black cock huh?

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I have with my second wife together and on my own with both of them watching and commenting on how good I was sucking his I really loved hearing how good of a cock sucker I was but I knew because he kept stopping me so he wouldn't cum so fast I wish I could talk my present wife into enjoying some black cock because I would suck the hell out of the one in the picture

Back