Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Oh yeah we crave it so much. I don’t know what turns us on more...... him watching me kiss our bbc bull passionately while he sucks his big black majestic cock or me watching him suck his big black majestic cock. Hmmmmmmmm. Decisions decisions.....
Such tough decisions. I love watching white women passionately kissing a black stud while his BBC is far deep in her but then again love the women watching their bf's or husbands suck big black majestic cocks.

Its amazing to see how many husbands want to partake in sucking a bbc...I believe that if more husbands were to be honest with their wives, that wives would actually be ok with seeing their hubby's mouths full ;) it's all about dominance and submission...doesnt make him gay but it's about him knowing his place

Its amazing to see how many husbands want to partake in sucking a bbc...I believe that if more husbands were to be honest with their wives, that wives would actually be ok with seeing their hubby's mouths full ;) it's all about dominance and submission...doesnt make him gay but it's about him knowing his place
Completely agree, once white men open their mind to the experience, they become naturally submissive and enjoy their place

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I suck cock with and without my wife. We also live in the Atlanta area. Up on the north side near Woodstock.

Yes and more and more white men will submit to black men and become willing cocksuckers for them. I never ever thought sucking cock until I caught my girlfriend fucking a black stud and things progressed quickly that night and it ended up me on my knees with his huge black cock stretching my mouth and throat while my gf passionately kissing him and encouraging him to fuck my throat. I think black men should take advantage of their cock superiority like exposing their bbc's to white men in restrooms, gyms, showers, saunas, etc and they would be surprised how many white men would quickly get down and service them.

Last edited:
Yes and more and more white men will submit to black men and become willing cocksuckers for them. I never ever thought sucking cock until I caught my girlfriend fucking a black stud and things progressed quickly that night and it ended up me on my knees with his huge black cock stretching my mouth and throat while my gf passionately kissing him and encouraging him to fuck my throat. I think black men should take advantage of their cock superiority like exposing their bbc's to white men in restrooms, gyms, showers, saunas, etc and they would be surprised how many white men would quickly get down and service them.
I actually agree....its crazy how many white men try to sneak a peek at my cock after I shower at my local gym. It's like they are fascinated by it!

I actually agree....its crazy how many white men try to sneak a peek at my cock after I shower at my local gym. It's like they are fascinated by it!
I would be one of those white men but would not just take a quick peek but more like staring at it with amazement and aw and all you would have to do is shake it a few times and I would be on my knees in front of you with my mouth agape for you.

I would be one of those white men but would not just take a quick peek but more like staring at it with amazement and aw and all you would have to do is shake it a few times and I would be on my knees in front of you with my mouth agape for you.
Pretty sure I saw a guy in the shower do just that this morn...kept staring trying to grab a peek. His throats probably conditioned to black cock

Good day. I am a married white man. My wife has never played that I know of, wish she would. My screen name fits I have a little white dick. I have sucked many cocks, both black and white. Yes black are the better ones to suck. I like to have them look at a picture of my wife as I suck them off. While they are looking at her they fuck my mouth and throat like it was my wife's pussy. Damn it's fun.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

ITs super-hot, and have done it before, and get very turned on by it - both wife and I really want to have more black cock for us both to suck and fuck. :)

I’ve sucked my wife’s realistic black dildos when she wasn’t around. (Lexington Steele, Mr. Marcus) I loved the full feeling in my mouth and I got hard immediately, I started masturbating imagining it was the real thing. I consider myself 100% straight. Not that it matters but not sure what that says about me..

Last edited:
Back