Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

First guy I sucked was white but it was not long before I was sucking black cock, first time was in Halifax nova Scotia and soon a bbc fucked me. Over the years I have sucked many cocks while my wife watched and helped and have even serviced a few in Atlanta and one black cop in Charleston. I would pretty much suck anyone who desired to get off and would do a good job so you would be welcome in my mouth. It was a progression and once I had sucked a few cocks I just accepted it and tried to enjoy the action

have never suck a big black cock before but I would love for you or Superior big huge tool to go down my Virgin mouth as you stand over me as the superior race that you are. I believe all black men are superior and white boys and white women should worship them if they desire and when they desire.

Not looking for divorce, just some BBC to suck, maybe fuck.
my ex "lost interest in sex" after about 15 years of being a slut wife...
with in 2 years we where separated - she lost interest in the relationship not sex...
As i became more submissive - less dominate - she lost respect and interest.... she was the perfect slut for a Dominate to share - not for a submissive cuckold.

not say you are the same but - be aware

Back