Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

The bull is not bisexual since women have mouths too so for him it's the same either way. Only us white sissies are bi.
You may be right to some extent, straight bisexual, or gay can be considered an issue of emotion, where as sex itself is physical and can be an exchange in power. My being a man of age that has grown up in a state of very little black people. All through my life the White MEN were either considered manly or gay. And if you were manly, you wouldn't even have considered sticking your cock in an other mans mouth or ass. You both would be labeled as Queer ( todays Gay ) if it got out and both men would be treated badly for ever. If white men are considered sissies and bi-sexual because of male contact, the reality has to be that the bull is too. Since if it isn't an act of love for the opposite sex , just lust and or a control issue, I say neither need to be considered Bi- sexual, unless the sexual part of the acts are considered to be so, that such an act can't be Bi-Sexual for one and not the other. How many times I have read ads seeking Bi-sexual black bulls. This whole cuckolding thing is what each sees it to be, none completely wrong or none completely right.

You may be right to some extent, straight bisexual, or gay can be considered an issue of emotion, where as sex itself is physical and can be an exchange in power. My being a man of age that has grown up in a state of very little black people. All through my life the White MEN were either considered manly or gay. And if you were manly, you wouldn't even have considered sticking your cock in an other mans mouth or ass. You both would be labeled as Queer ( todays Gay ) if it got out and both men would be treated badly for ever. If white men are considered sissies and bi-sexual because of male contact, the reality has to be that the bull is too. Since if it isn't an act of love for the opposite sex , just lust and or a control issue, I say neither need to be considered Bi- sexual, unless the sexual part of the acts are considered to be so, that such an act can't be Bi-Sexual for one and not the other. How many times I have read ads seeking Bi-sexual black bulls. This whole cuckolding thing is what each sees it to be, none completely wrong or none completely right.
yes

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I never have and when she first started cucking me, it never crossed my mind but I am becoming more and more curious. Now I believe if she or he wanted me to, I would

I have sucked quite a few, but never a a BBC, as those Marta has, are not avilable for men, otherwise I would probbly have did it, as she loves it to see me...

I have never sucked a cock of any kind , I think about it every day , I look at this site every day .. I would love to have a huge cock dangling in between me and the wife .. she thinks I am plenty but I'd love to see a huge black cock split her open after I suck it hard while he is sucking her titties and fingering her tight little pussy . Rite after I get him super hard I want to be under them as he fucks her from behind , he pulls out ever once in a while so I can clean his BBC then rite when he is ready to cum I want the first load in my mouth ..

I have never sucked a cock of any kind , I think about it every day , I look at this site every day .. I would love to have a huge cock dangling in between me and the wife .. she thinks I am plenty but I'd love to see a huge black cock split her open after I suck it hard while he is sucking her titties and fingering her tight little pussy . Rite after I get him super hard I want to be under them as he fucks her from behind , he pulls out ever once in a while so I can clean his BBC then rite when he is ready to cum I want the first load in my mouth ..
Sounds like you are ready for a bbc between those jaws ;)

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
There were a few of my wife's black Bulls that I would suck after they were done fucking her to multiple orgasms. I loved tasting her pussy juice on their cocks. I am in awe of their size and feeling the length and thickness in my throat I understand why she only fucks black men now. I feel subservient and a little humiliated but in a way that turns me on. My wife likes to watch me sucking her Bulls bbc and would make comments on my my much smaller cock size and inability to satisfy her like a black man can. Of coarse this just turned us all on more and they would fuck again while I watch with my tiny white dick aching and straining in its chastity cage. I guess you could say I do crave cleaning her cum juices off of his cock just like I crave cleaning the Bulls seed from her very satisfied pussy.

Wow, that was really well written...got me hot! My Pet and I haven't gone this far yet, but it is something that excites us!

Would you suck a BBC
Yes sir! I am in Atlanta and have never had a cock in my mouth before but would love to get on my knees for you. I would love for my mouth to belong to you.

Would you suck a BBC
Yes I would love to get on my knees for you sir. I have never had a cock in my mouth but would love for you to own my white mouth.

Back