Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Considering I’m bi, even realized that before I was even into this lifestyle, I can say I’m pretty sure I crave it more than my wife does. Also the thing about IR cuckolding isn’t that i get jealous of the black man with the enormous cock fucking the beautiful hot wife, I get jealous of the hot wife servicing the black man.

It was a progression for me first licking after she fucked then when she had cum in her and then one night she pushed my head down on a guys cock and then i licked her while they fucked. Sucking cock is hard work if done properly but it makes the owner of the cock feel so good. After a few cocks i got used to it and treat it like licking pussy and try to do a good job
It's pretty much a natural progression for most white men. Starts with wanting to see their wives fucked, then they want it just as much as their women

If you ever have any doubt about whether married white men like to suck cock, go to an adult bookstore around midnight, and see who enters the movie booths with glory holes, it almost always clean cut, well dressed, 35-65yo married white men, sucking or getting sucked. I always think, if their wives had any idea, the divorce courts would be even busier :)

I've sucked a black man several times. Love being on my knees between his legs, black cock in my mouth. It feels so satisfying looking up at him with his cock in my mouth. Something about serving him makes me feel so good. When he pulls my head down on his cock, feeling him shoot his cum, tasting him is so nice!
It's also lifting any uncertainty from your wife's mind about what u really r. I loved going from husband to more of sister.

Back