Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I can only surmise that as part of the process of cucking the husband/boyfriend would oftentimes get into 'the act'. Just watching the wife/girlfriend being caressed, fondled, nibbled on, poked and prodded in all of her receptive orifices, there, no doubt, has to be some overwhelming and pent up sexual energy that needs to be taken care of. What better way than to try to engulf the bulls big stiff throbbing rod? Of course, everyone has to agree that the cuck doing so isn't going to interrupt, or impede in any way of the bull getting his satisfaction. If I could get my wife to take a BBC or two or three... (and she may have, I just am unaware of it) - I'm pretty sure I could get past any perceived taboo's and give it my best efforts. No doubt there is a role there to be fulfilled.... is it for everyone? Probably not. Is it for some - no doubt. Would it be sexually thrilling? Of that I also have no doubt. Only question then would be.... to swallow or not to swallow. :cool:

We’ve noticed there seems to be more husband and wife “cocksucking teams.” Couples that are typically straight but are willing to “double-team” worship a hung Bull’s cock and balls.

Mr. Roman is well hung for a white guy (lol) and has had several hubbies offer to drop to their knees, with or without their wives. Awkward at first but we’re starting to understand the desire to please bigger as better things for the good of all.

And can especially understand if it’s a rock hard, girth and massively hung black cock.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Beautiful powerful huge cock you have. I would love to suck it.

It was a progression for me first licking after she fucked then when she had cum in her and then one night she pushed my head down on a guys cock and then i licked her while they fucked. Sucking cock is hard work if done properly but it makes the owner of the cock feel so good. After a few cocks i got used to it and treat it like licking pussy and try to do a good job

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Considering I’m bi, even realized that before I was even into this lifestyle, I can say I’m pretty sure I crave it more than my wife does. Also the thing about IR cuckolding isn’t that i get jealous of the black man with the enormous cock fucking the beautiful hot wife, I get jealous of the hot wife servicing the black man.

It was a progression for me first licking after she fucked then when she had cum in her and then one night she pushed my head down on a guys cock and then i licked her while they fucked. Sucking cock is hard work if done properly but it makes the owner of the cock feel so good. After a few cocks i got used to it and treat it like licking pussy and try to do a good job
It's pretty much a natural progression for most white men. Starts with wanting to see their wives fucked, then they want it just as much as their women

Back