Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Damn. Wish white husband's were bold enough to approach me and tell me that their wives wanted to fuck me...itd cut out all the small talk
That would be sooo hot to do, I fantasize about going up to a tall muscular Black man and ask him if he would show my wife what its like to be with an alpha man but I would worry about how he might react if he wasn’t into it, maybe start by inviting him to just have a ******* with my wife and I?

That would be sooo hot to do, I fantasize about going up to a tall muscular Black man and ask him if he would show my wife what its like to be with an alpha man but I would worry about how he might react if he wasn’t into it, maybe start by inviting him to just have a ******* with my wife and I?
That would be your best bet...in my personal opinion, I'd say that about 70% of black men would be open to the conversation of you asking them "hey, what do you think about my wife?" If it happened to me, I'd already know what time it is :sex:

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
Yes.
Yes.
I love it... My mouth is watering right now!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I would love to suck on a bbc. I honestly think my craving to suck one is stronger than my wife’s 😍😍

That would be your best bet...in my personal opinion, I'd say that about 70% of black men would be open to the conversation of you asking them "hey, what do you think about my wife?" If it happened to me, I'd already know what time it is :sex:
That is a strong estimate. You might get lucky, but I suspect that if we were to poll Black men, you would get 2/3rds of them to slug you. Choose wisely, guys.

One of my favorite experiences is when my wife and I picked up this younger BBC. She picked him out in a bar and made me go up and tell him she wanted to duck him. He followed us back to our hotel
My wife was almost in my lap the whole way over there. She whispered
Baby he’s gonna fuck me good is that ok? I want you to lick me when he is done
I told her I’ll do anything
She said well then I want you to suck his cock and when he is ready to cum u take it. He was perfect for us, cuz he was cool and knew what to do. I did suck his long black dick
And when he was ready to cum he motioned to me and said come take this nut
My wife went crazy kissing him while he pushed his black dick into my mouth. He grab the back of my head and pull my hair holding my head into his cock. Saying
Yea take it, take it.
I swallowed it all. My wife kissed me
And said, go sit over there. I want to duck him again
It was a great night

So my sexy young Bull, are you looking for a white couple?
A Black should always be dominant over any white male. It's your right and definitely time for you to spill your seed in the mouth of a married white man. Take charge of him...,god I'm getting wet.
"It's your right and definitely time for you to spill your seed in the mouth of a married white man." 💖💖💖💖💖

Back