Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Nothing better than being sucked by a cuck...something I'm still looking to expereince. Have been sucked by men but not in the presence of a white wife
The first time for me was in front of my wife,he took his cock from her pussy and it was dripping with her juice, he said get over here and lick your wifes juice off me, I started to suck but he said take it deeper and it went all the way to the back of my throat. I was close to ******* but enjoyed it

I have had couples sucking my cock together, and also cucks getting under wife and licking us both when I fuck her doggy
that was how my first time sucking a BBC happened. He told me to get under her 69 and lick her clit while he fucked her,I heard him starting to groan and then his hot black cum pumping into her pussy, I was hoping to just get to lick the dripping cum but he pulled out in the middle of cumming and rammed his cock into my mouth. I could feel the pumping as it filled my mouth I sucked harder than I knew possible hoping not to disappoint him till he was spent. I do understand black cock worship

I've sucked a black man several times. Love being on my knees between his legs, black cock in my mouth. It feels so satisfying looking up at him with his cock in my mouth. Something about serving him makes me feel so good. When he pulls my head down on his cock, feeling him shoot his cum, tasting him is so nice!

I've sucked a black man several times. Love being on my knees between his legs, black cock in my mouth. It feels so satisfying looking up at him with his cock in my mouth. Something about serving him makes me feel so good. When he pulls my head down on his cock, feeling him shoot his cum, tasting him is so nice!
I know exactly how you feel.

that was how my first time sucking a BBC happened. He told me to get under her 69 and lick her clit while he fucked her,I heard him starting to groan and then his hot black cum pumping into her pussy, I was hoping to just get to lick the dripping cum but he pulled out in the middle of cumming and rammed his cock into my mouth. I could feel the pumping as it filled my mouth I sucked harder than I knew possible hoping not to disappoint him till he was spent. I do understand black cock worship
Looks like he broke you in right!

Back