Marital bed

For us, if we are hosting, the first fuck will often be in the living room or our home office (sofa bed). After we have established some trust and enjoyment with a man we will invite him into our bed. There have been exceptions to this and it is not a rule, just what we do.

In this situation, if your wife feels safe with him, you feel safe with him and he is a known person, what is the harm in allowing her to get her needs met and meet his needs in your marital bed? I would ask for pics and vids of the encounter, but again that is us and one of our rules.

Both of these photos were taken in the bed her and I sleep in every night together.

Attachments

• IMG_3855.JPG
    IMG_3855.JPG
    764.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5123.JPEG
    IMG_5123.JPEG
    700.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Most hubby's love to come home and dissolve in the smell of the aroma and scent of A black Bulls fluids left on the Bed sheets. It's Sexually Exhilarating for them. 💯❤️👍🏿
I know it's true!
At first I was totally embarrassed when I smelled the bull's semen in our bedroom.
He made sure to let me know he was there as he always "nutted on the (my) pillow".
Some of the other guys would wipe themselves on our sheets & towels after being
up inside my wife's ass.

Even our therapist said, "I shouldn't take it so "personal" and that it was natural and
"they were just marking their territory".

Last edited:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Is it okay if another man fucks your wife on your marital bed? Yes, for them. For the guy mostly. He wants to make sure everyone knows who the beast is. Who's running the show. Might not matter as much to your wife. Mostly what she wants is that good dick. You need to decide if you want to give up man-of-the-house status. Because after he does her on your bed, he's the man.

"He be settin' up shop in yo' bedroom", is what one of the girls in the flat giggled
when I went to the west-side apartment building looking for my wife.

Only later could I appreciate how accurate she described the situation.
"Settin' up shop" meant that he was busy marking (branding) our bedroom (and Christine,
my wife) with his cum and his scent.

He even had me sleeping at the foot of the our bed on a recent sleepover,
...just like a dog would.

Such is often the fate of a submissive couple.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
Absolutely yes.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
It’s key for us that my wife’s regular lover has her in our bed. It makes it all the more special.

When a black guy shows up in your house, it is no longer your family bed. It rightfully belongs to him when he is at your house. I always go to sleep in another room when our black friend is visiting. Let them enjoy each other, make love alone. It is my duty to serve them breakfast in bed in the morning.

Just the thought of this magnificent BBC dumping his load in my pussy in what is supposed to be sacred marital bed :bigsmile:
For that very reason, it’s extremely hot for the usurped husband to witness close-up his wife’s black lover ejaculating into her.

It makes the open desecration of the wife and the marital bed insanely erotic to behold, especially when the freshly pumped spunk of her lover forms a quickly-spreading pool on the bottom sheet between the wife’s wide-flung thighs.

Last edited:
FROM CHRISTINE - I too prefer to get fucked in our marital bed... and yes, it's true, it is a desecration.
Above our bed is a large religious cross. It truly symbolizes the hierarchy. Not only Jesus's sacrifice
for us, but it's positioning helps us remember who is "on top". Jesus, always first and most important.
But then the bull's body is next, with me bellow him and finally, Ray at the bottom of the pile.
Getting the drippings and made to clean-up.

I do only obey one master... and that's my bull. During these trysts, I view Ray like I would
one of my best girlfriends, helping out, getting me ready and then dealing with the mess.

Also, by eating the Bull's ass when he's about to pump me full of seed, it makes Ray just as
responsible as me or my bull, if I get pregnant. Maybe even more so. When you allow an interloper
with a big dick into our house, what do you expect?

Back