Marital bed

Soon after we married, I was moved to the spare bedroom next to the bedroom with our marital bed, and her bull moved in with us. I put air vents in the wall so I had no choice but to hear them. Things remained this way until she was eight months along, and her delivery was getting close. Then this ended. Yes the marital bed should be taken from the cuck for the dominant superior bull.

The pleasure we receive from our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage has always been centered around breaking martial taboos. We have probably broken every taboo there is: from having other men ogle and leer at her "birthday suit", to kissing passionately while feeling up/suckling her teats or playing with her pussy, to fucking her (sometimes without knowing the guy's first name), to the ultimate taboo: another guy inseminating her and knocking her up with his baby. Having her commit adultery with another man (or men) in our martial bed adds to the wickedness of breaking the taboo. So does being in the nude while opening our front door to let a lover in. Or having me drive her lover to our house adds to my humiliation of being her cuckold. And like many of the other posters in this thread, my wife has committed adultery in every room of our house, including our backyard deck and in the back of our van while it is parked in our driveway. When it is time for the stud (studs) to leave, she will once again give him a deep kiss while in the nude, but this time with his excess baby-makers running down her thighs.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 73
  • My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    My bachelor school pal (Cass) who fucked my wife on many occasions, and also fucked my sissy's...jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 74
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 73
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 65
I was a little nervous at first but talking to hubby one night he didn’t mind me entertaining our friend in our bed , hubby was away for the week and I got a call from Alex wondering if I was ok on my own , he suggested he would come around if suitable, we spoke for a while telling me how beautiful I was , getting hot I asked him if he had time I would love to see him .
I went to bed around 10 feeling very horny , lying there I heard a knock at the door , no caring I went and answered in my nightie , Alex had a huge grin and slapped my ass as he walked in , he removed my nightie and got naked we caressed each other , feeling his hard cock pressing against me was wonderful, we layed on the warm bed , his tongue went down my throat as I felt his cock , I was ready to give myself to him , I was not disappointed he made love to me all night even fucked me in the morning , my bed smelt so nice , that week he came around three times.

The pleasure we receive from our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage has always been centered around breaking martial taboos. We have probably broken every taboo there is: from having other men ogle and leer at her "birthday suit", to kissing passionately while feeling up/suckling her teats or playing with her pussy, to fucking her (sometimes without knowing the guy's first name), to the ultimate taboo: another guy inseminating her and knocking her up with his baby. Having her commit adultery with another man (or men) in our martial bed adds to the wickedness of breaking the taboo. So does being in the nude while opening our front door to let a lover in. Or having me drive her lover to our house adds to my humiliation of being her cuckold. And like many of the other posters in this thread, my wife has committed adultery in every room of our house, including our backyard deck and in the back of our van while it is parked in our driveway. When it is time for the stud (studs) to leave, she will once again give him a deep kiss while in the nude, but this time with his excess baby-makers running down her thighs.
I'd love a bull to fuck my wife in our bed.

Most hubby's love to come home and dissolve in the smell of the aroma and scent of A black Bulls fluids left on the Bed sheets. It's Sexually Exhilarating for them. 💯❤️👍🏿
Yes, it's true.
Sometimes when I got home and opened the bedroom door, the most overpowering scent was the "skunk weed" the bull & wifey would smoke.
But then, I'd start to smell the cum, often sprayed onto my pillow. There was also the smell of my wife's ripe pussy.
But the most unmistakable was the scent of ass. "One in the pink... one in the stink", her bull and friend would laugh say and laugh.

By doing it in our marital bed, they defiled my wife and our marriage.
In the end, it made being a cuckold so much easier to accept and deal with.
Especially when wifey gets knocked-up.

The most humiliating thing was that neighbors (we lived in an apartment building) could
hear the bull(s) grunt and groan loudly. Knowing I was still at work.
The skunk weed also permeated the common hallway/vestibule, so the neighbors always knew when
one or both guys were over.

I would love to have my black lover spend a weekend at our house fucking me in our marital bed in my husbands place and anywhere else he wants to in the house.
But due to the conservative area where we live it is not possible as we would be ostracised by both friends and neighbours.
What if he comes late in the evening when no one can see him?

I would love to have my black lover spend a weekend at our house fucking me in our marital bed in my husbands place and anywhere else he wants to in the house.
But due to the conservative area where we live it is not possible as we would be ostracised by both friends and neighbours.
I feel we are so close to this becoming not only acceptable but regarded as perfectly normal. As it is I strongly suspect the majorityof your neighbours ( we live in a very similar sounding area) would be sexually stimulated by seeing him and imagining him fucking you. They would probably be having sex themselves afterwards and , hopefully, beginning honest conversations themselves about their fantasies. But as you say we’re not there yet.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
Sure.....Should not be an issue for a true Cuck.

When my wife was a stay at mom she would fuck her lovers in our bed. She told me years later that it just was so convenient to put the ******* down for naps and take the lover into our bedroom.
Stay at he mom's were always the best. For a long time I worked night jobs so my days were free. Picking up married women online is easy AF. Plus I had access to a lot of buddies wives and GF's. Have one buddy that's a firemen so every 3rd day he's on shift for 24 hrs.. I have been railing his wife for almost 8 years. Same thing with her, I always came over during "nap time"

I came home one afternoon and saw the strange car in the drive.
Once inside, I didn't see anyone but did hear our baby crying upstairs.
When I opened the bedroom door, the young black stud looked at me
and said, "Gotta get my nut!", as he pumped my wife fast and hard.

Christine's eyes were glazed, she was undoubtably wasted from the skunk weed the youth
had brought over. Meanwhile. the stud made good on his "promise" as he flooded
her cunt with what turned-out to be his 3rd load.

I immediately went to comfort the baby. During that time, "Trey" had left and Christine
slowly walked in the bedroom and was ready to nurse. Her titties tended to leak a lot
and would even squirt when she had an intense orgasm.
Our bedroom was usually a mess and would often stink during this time.

My ******* were young and my wife was doing some of the neighborhood teen boys she would always put the ******* down for a nap and then take the boys into our bedroom to f*** all after noon
I'm beginning to think it's pretty common. It was much more convenient for wife to let the young studs come over
to our house (we lived near a high school) than driving or taking an Uber into the west side of
Chicago to buy weed.

The only problem was the neighbors knew what was going on.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think it's pretty common. It was much more convenient for wife to let the young studs come over
to our house (we lived near a high school) than driving or taking an Uber into the west side of
Chicago to buy weed.

The only problem was the neighbors knew what was going on.
Some of The neighborhood wives knew what was going on but never told me at the time. I think some of them were doing just like my wife

Probably. Evanston (near Chicago) is very diverse. Many white soccer mom's live door to door with young
black teens. Many of these moms smoke weed and date their children's friends. Because of BLM,
it actually is "cool" and totally accepted with being open and tolerant. Getting "bred" is still kind of
taboo (because of the age difference) but in time, I think even that will wane.

Probably. Evanston (near Chicago) is very diverse. Many white soccer mom's live door to door with young
black teens. Many of these moms smoke weed and date their children's friends. Because of BLM,
it actually is "cool" and totally accepted with being open and tolerant. Getting "bred" is still kind of
taboo (because of the age difference) but in time, I think even that will wane.
I live in Evanston, I could sure use some help meeting these older women near me I don’t quite know who’s married or not around the town especially by James park

We used to live on Mulford (not far from James Pk.)
My wife had an ankle bracelet and a small spade tat on neck.
She worked at the library on Dodge & Main.
When guys would see her donkey butt stick out from her leggings they
would hit on her all the time.

Just go to Walmart and you will find white married pussy.

Back