Marital bed

Für uns ist es wichtig, dass der regelmäßige Liebhaber meiner Frau sie in unserem Bett hat. Das macht es umso spezieller.
oh ja, das kann ich als Frau total nachvollziehen. Es gibt einen zusätzlichen kick. Mein Black-Freund hatte damals auch darauf bestanden und es gab mir zusätzliche Sicherheit und ich konnte ihn intensiver genießen. Ich verstehe dich

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?

Attachments

• 1AD95DEE-65A3-44F0-B0B3-4C2ABC8F78CD.jpeg
    1AD95DEE-65A3-44F0-B0B3-4C2ABC8F78CD.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 159
So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
To that’s a no go never use anything’s besides a stranger and never bring to your house IMHO we we only pick up black guys

Attachments

• B5E4A032-ED3A-4C88-AC23-D94DA61EFB50.jpeg
    B5E4A032-ED3A-4C88-AC23-D94DA61EFB50.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 151
That is a wonderful idea. If the cuck is required to surrender his marital bed it is highly symbolic. His wife is giving her cunt to another man so you’ve already lost your exclusive rights. The next step is for her to make you pussyfree.

From Christine-
I kind of feel that to truly break some of the marital bonds,
the sacredness of the marital must be defiled. Leaving a messed-up
bed with the sheets wet with semen, as well as smelling of pussy and ass
for hubby to find.

Even though I knew it would break Ray's heart when saw it, in the long
run, it helped him deal with the fact that my bull essentially made me
his bitch.

The pleasure we receive from our hot wife/cuckold husband lifestyle/marriage has always been centered around breaking martial taboos. We have probably broken every taboo there is: from having other men ogle and leer at her "birthday suit", to kissing passionately while feeling up/suckling her teats or playing with her pussy, to fucking her (sometimes without knowing the guy's first name), to the ultimate taboo: another guy inseminating her and knocking her up with his baby. Having her commit adultery with another man (or men) in our martial bed adds to the wickedness of breaking the taboo. So does being in the nude while opening our front door to let a lover in. Or having me drive her lover to our house adds to my humiliation of being her cuckold. And like many of the other posters in this thread, my wife has committed adultery in every room of our house, including our backyard deck and in the back of our van while it is parked in our driveway. When it is time for the stud (studs) to leave, she will once again give him a deep kiss while in the nude, but this time with his excess baby-makers running down her thighs.
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lips::lips::lips:

Yes, it's true.
Sometimes when I got home and opened the bedroom door, the most overpowering scent was the "skunk weed" the bull & wifey would smoke.
But then, I'd start to smell the cum, often sprayed onto my pillow. There was also the smell of my wife's ripe pussy.
But the most unmistakable was the scent of ass. "One in the pink... one in the stink", her bull and friend would laugh say and laugh.

By doing it in our marital bed, they defiled my wife and our marriage.
In the end, it made being a cuckold so much easier to accept and deal with.
Especially when wifey gets knocked-up.

The most humiliating thing was that neighbors (we lived in an apartment building) could
hear the bull(s) grunt and groan loudly. Knowing I was still at work.
The skunk weed also permeated the common hallway/vestibule, so the neighbors always knew when
one or both guys were over.
In my last cuck relationship the woman that lived with me did not work and I did a lot. She had 2 regular guys that came by at different times several times a week. Of course neighbors had to notice these guys car and truck showing up when I work. I know some were talking but no one wants to tell the cuck. Just letting it play out and watching the men come and go and me seemingly oblivious of what a slut she was.

Go for it. From many experiences I can tell you, there is nothing better than coming home to the smell of sex and the wet spot on your bed, couch, table, or where ever your wife decides to fuck at. Marking all your house so you know HE fucked her good.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Fucking beautiful

Back