Marital bed

Along with the sex smell of sperm
From Christine-
Yes, the "stink & stains" left behind were a constant reminder
to hubby that another man has taken charge and become a big part of our marriage.
Our Polish housekeeper quit when she came by unexpectedly and found me
getting plowed & seeded by some big black stud. Guess she finally figured out
why our bedroom always smelled like cum and ass.

Getting in intimacy with my Lover ... no ... getting fucked my brain out in our martial bed from my lover was one of the horniest and nasty things I did in my life! I did it a few times but it is a very special game and a bothsided sword. My husband and ******* went out of the house in the morning, I sent my lover a sms and 20 minutes later my heels dangled in the air while he drilled me on our bed. After that I hate me for that but a week later I called im again...

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
Let them do it there. If I was you I would give him a key to your house.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
I have done it in our marital bed a few times and while it does have some attractions it's also somewhat invading of your personal life and space.
My recommendation is to avoid it, good sex is just as good in a hotel room.
O.

Short answer: yessss!!!! And then don't change the sheets! :giggle:

Back