Marital bed

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
It's not a good idea to let a Bull screw your precious wife in your marital bed.
It's a GREAT idea.
And trust me, the next thing He will demand is that He takes her while she is wearing her wedding dress.
If you haven't kept it then buy a cheap secondhand one online.
You can thank me later . . . . :mstickle:

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
He is not a lifestyle bull and requesting alone time with someone's else's wife from the gate should always be seen as a red flag! Even if you are the kind of couple who is ok with with the wife playing alone or in another room this request exposes a desire for the bull to potentially undermine hubby in the future or to undermine the couple's fantasies and their reason for joining the lifestyle in the first place.

There are couple's who are only into hubby watching, hubby sharing the wife, and hubby being present at all times. If this is you then do not compromise, but if you guy's are into the wife playing alone then go for it.

In the end do what you guys want and not what he wants!

He is not a lifestyle bull and requesting alone time with someone's else's wife from the gate should always be seen as a red flag! Even if you are the kind of couple who is ok with with the wife playing alone or in another room this request exposes a desire for the bull to potentially undermine hubby in the future or to undermine the couple's fantasies and their reason for joining the lifestyle in the first place.

There are couple's who are only into hubby watching, hubby sharing the wife, and hubby being present at all times. If this is you then do not compromise, but if you guy's are into the wife playing alone then go for it.

Totally agree with you x

You are right, he is just a guy that worked with my wife. She thinks he is hot and wants to fuck him, but he has zero experience in the lifestyle. We are ok with her playing alone (she has done it numerous times with her boyfriend), but do you think that him asking this is a potential sign of trouble?

That sounds exciting I would give them the go-ahead

Totally

Back