Marital bed

My last g/f fuck many diffrent guys at our house. One guy fucked her in every room. She has fucked in many others places as well. She loves cock and attention. Guys know she is a easy piece of ass and I either, don't care, too stupid to know, too scared to do anything about it. Really I get off on it so much.

If you’re going to live this lifestyle and enjoy life period … you’re going to want push all sexual exciting boundaries.

yes marital bed and even while you’re at work no condom no pulling out

just wait until you see her walking around in shorts when you get home knowing what was happening in your bed hours earlier and knowing his seed is still deep inside

btw he made her cum more than once as she held firmly on to him tight deep inside her in your bed while you were at work.

If you’re going to live this lifestyle and enjoy life period … you’re going to want push all sexual exciting boundaries.

yes marital bed and even while you’re at work no condom no pulling out

just wait until you see her walking around in shorts when you get home knowing what was happening in your bed hours earlier and knowing his seed is still deep inside

btw he made her cum more than once as she held firmly on to him tight deep inside her in your bed while you were at work.

thats how it will be…good description.

So my wife told me that a potential new playmate of hers has told her that he wants to fuck her for the first time in our marital bed (without me at home). They know each other in the vanilla world (they worked together in the past), and I have met him before...so we are not really worried about safety or anything like that. But he just found out about our cuck lifestyle and told her that is where he wants her for the first time. Is that a good idea?
I'd eventually like this as well.

Back