Many or One

When my wife was younger and there was no formal Bull, she dated on a one at time basis but was not exclusive. STD was always a concern, When one of her lovers was a serious Bull, the dynamic changed. We have had three Bulls, but the one we now have is a keeper. If we could, we would have his baby.

When my wife was younger and there was no formal Bull, she dated on a one at time basis but was not exclusive. STD was always a concern, When one of her lovers was a serious Bull, the dynamic changed. We have had three Bulls, but the one we now have is a keeper. If we could, we would have his baby.
WOW that is hot!

No just not used
That would be very difficult for me. Though there is only 2 and 1//2 inches to play with, I did it a lot which would lower my interest. With the cage, I have no choice but to focus on my Wife and her Bull.

I admire your husband's moxie!

I have "my guy" so we prefer not to get to close so always looking for the next one. Have had a couple regular guys over the yrs and the good thing about a regular guy is the trust you build with him. You can trust that if he says he going to show up, you can trust that he's not going to out you if you are trying to be discreet, etc. Also get more comfortable in bed as we know what each other prefer. Flip side is getting to close that it becomes more than sex and wanting something deeper

Back