Male, Female, Couple, Trans?

Do you agree with having a transgender sex option for profiles on B2W?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Under certain conditions

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Charles Hardwood

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
download.png
I know there may be a lot of politics on whether it's right or not but there should be an option to list yourself as transgender on here. It would avoid a lot of confusion when interacting with other users. I know some transgenders identify with a certain sex but some are willing to say they are transgender rather than identify with one of the two.

So what? Reinvent the site?
i think many things would be good.
But does anyone care? *lol*

Seriously... i think it could be an advantage to let everyone know where you`re at.
But would that functionality be used by the members? iDK.

How many "trans" options should there be?
Two? "Transgender"/"Transsexual";
Four? "Transgender (male -> female)", "Transgender (female -> male)", "Transsexual (male -> female)" and "Transsexual (female -> male)"?

?

Four? "Transgender (male -> female)", "Transgender (female -> male)", "Transsexual (male -> female)" and "Transsexual (female -> male)"?

Geesh, that completely excludes anyone nonbinary. You'd think that one reason for having a trans option was not to pigeonhole people into gender categories.

So what? Reinvent the site?
i think many things would be good.
But does anyone care? *lol*

Seriously... i think it could be an advantage to let everyone know where you`re at.
But would that functionality be used by the members? iDK.

How many "trans" options should there be?
Two? "Transgender"/"Transsexual";

?
How does adding an additional sex/gender reinvent the whole site?

Back