• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bareback is extremely erotic. What about multiple partners at one time? Amie has done an all black gang bang with 8 men, all of them bareback and coming inside her and quite frankly it is a mess! When I first witnessed it I was somewhat bothered but thinking back on it I get very aroused with the idea on several loads from several strange black lovers mixing inside my wife. All that strange competing sperm racing to her womb is so hot!
I want to lick it up

Bareback is extremely erotic. What about multiple partners at one time? Amie has done an all black gang bang with 8 men, all of them bareback and coming inside her and quite frankly it is a mess! When I first witnessed it I was somewhat bothered but thinking back on it I get very aroused with the idea on several loads from several strange black lovers mixing inside my wife. All that strange competing sperm racing to her womb is so hot!
Yum all the hot cum!

Please login or become a member to view

I had no escape from bareback once in Jamaica, hubby and his friend when to play golf so I and Janet decided to go nude sunbathing, such a hot day we layed naked enjoying the sun , not many people were around but there was a few naked men wondering, two spotted us and came over , nice guys and friendly, we were on our tummy’s they sat down in front off us , Janet’s face was a picture as she saw one’s huge cock starting to come alive , looking at me with a smile she moved forward and took hold of his cock the other came behind me strocking my bare ass fingering my now wet cunt , watching Janet sucking a cock I moved to join her , but as I was on all fours now gave the other guy access , I suddenly felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart then felt him entering me , I was now being fucked by a total stranger and enjoying every thrust , this caused me to encourage Janet to share the others cock , both men fucked us both it was only after we realised that there was no protective condoms used , for a couple of days we were a little worried.

But make very sure that when the bull is building up to orgasm—particularly when you are too far gone to notice or care—he doesn’t briefly withdraw his cock to slip the condom off it before he cums in you.

Hot young black guys are fucking exspurts at that. It feeds into their intoxicating lust for power over every man and woman they get to fuck, and of course it hugely increases the physical pleasure they get from ejaculating in them.
Totally agree with this comment. Lots of BBCs fuck the couple and not just the wife. They are absolutely not homosexual and neither is the husband. It's a game of power, of domination. My wife dismisses and me too. Wiothe new gf who is black we share bbcs

I had no escape from bareback once in Jamaica, hubby and his friend when to play golf so I and Janet decided to go nude sunbathing, such a hot day we layed naked enjoying the sun , not many people were around but there was a few naked men wondering, two spotted us and came over , nice guys and friendly, we were on our tummy’s they sat down in front off us , Janet’s face was a picture as she saw one’s huge cock starting to come alive , looking at me with a smile she moved forward and took hold of his cock the other came behind me strocking my bare ass fingering my now wet cunt , watching Janet sucking a cock I moved to join her , but as I was on all fours now gave the other guy access , I suddenly felt his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart then felt him entering me , I was now being fucked by a total stranger and enjoying every thrust , this caused me to encourage Janet to share the others cock , both men fucked us both it was only after we realised that there was no protective condoms used , for a couple of days we were a little worried.
Mmm I’m jealous

I've had four sexual partners in my life, two white men, and recently, two black men, and I have never insisted on a condom and none has ever been used. I am on the pill however, and I was on the pill before I began seeing black men, as my husband and I have three children and we don't want any more.
You're a smart woman. We all have our own limitations on the Lifestyle.

Back